Britain's Zulu War (2 Viewers)

I'm sure this Lieuteenant of The Royal Engineers sure could use to be rescued by the Natal Caribineers....The Lt.

2006-3.jpg

He will have no problem Joe, he has already shot one and the odds are now 4 to one, hardly fair on the Zulus ;):D

Cheers

Martyn:)

A brief intermission from the ACW to introduce two Zulu Warriors. Great photos Mike featuring your new sets and figures along with the old and with excellent discussions taking part by all of those taking part in them on the various threads.............The Lt.

028.jpg

023-4.jpg

Inermission Ended and returning ya'll to the ACW.

A brief intermission from the ACW to introduce two Zulu Warriors. Great photos Mike featuring your new sets and figures along with the old and with excellent discussions taking part by all of those taking part in them on the various threads.............The Lt.

028.jpg

023-4.jpg

I've been wondering where you have been LT. Great additions to your Zulu warriors. Always a treat to view your photos of the action across the "big pond"
:) Mike

028.jpg

023-4.jpg

Very nice additions Joe

Cheers

Martyn:)

Thanks guys for the comments the figures are the last of my Christmas Present from my daughter. Scott got to see the wounded figures which are nicely done but passing on them....Joe

Thanks guys for the comments the figures are the last of my Christmas Present from my daughter. Scott got to see the wounded figures which are nicely done but passing on them....Joe

Thanks Joe and a nice gift from your daughter. I have ordered the wounded set, they will be my first wounded set of figure for Rorkes drift having missed out on the previous set.

Yes I got the Wounded set also. I like it alot......hope we see more wounded and dead Zulus becasue it is needed.

Must've gotten my preorder for the wounded set in too late as I see this and the other recently arrived Zulus are already out of stock. Bummer.

MD

MD TF and The History Store at www.greathistoryfifts.com are showing the set available and I'm sure you'll be able to find it.

A little playtime mixing my Britain and Conte Zulu Warriors which blend in very nicely together....The Lt.

2010.jpg

Good morning Joe. That's a nice photo to start my day. Waiting for the coffee to finish brewing. Then I'll enjoy a cup while looking at the forum before I start my day. Make your rankers shoot straight -

MD TF and The History Store at www.greathistoryfifts.com are showing the set available and I'm sure you'll be able to find it.

A little playtime mixing my Britain and Conte Zulu Warriors which blend in very nicely together....The Lt.

2010.jpg

Thanks Joe. My wish list shows the wounded set out of stock at present, so I suspect it'll be re-stocked soon and then in the mail to me. This set will be the start of my second little cluster of figures in action around Isandlwana. :)

MD

Missed the morning coffee photo and playing catch up. Once again mixing figures I'm sure you've noted I'm not a purest when at play with my figures.

017-10.jpg

A little AM playtime from yesterday....The Lt.

004.jpg

My coffee just finished brewing Joe and I am starting to enjoy a good cup while also enjoying the photo of your Drift defenders - always a great way to start my day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back