Britain's Zulu War (4 Viewers)

An the latest series continues.........The Lt.

022-3.jpg

Nice one Joe

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Zulus don’t have it all their own way

FIRINGLINE1.jpg

FIRINGLINE2.jpg

24thLS1.jpg

ZULUCASUALTIES.jpg

Cheers

Martyn:)

Martyn...your camera skills are top notch...I wish I was as good taking photos...these are great pictures...

Many thanks for the kind comments Michael, I've always thought your pictures were top notch

Cheers

Yes I agree with all the comments lovely pictures. I always enjoy them seeing some of the figures I can't quite afford at the moment posed so well along with some that I have. Speaking of affording things I noticed a Modelzone Cold Steel set just sold on e-bay for £260.76.

Thanks gentleman for your comments an Michael it's the same background I've used on many occasions for a backdrop it's the close up of the photo that's given it a different effect. It's the same backdrop that both Scott an Martyn have used in their recent photos. Here's another photo from the series.

018-5.jpg

Yes I agree with all the comments lovely pictures. I always enjoy them seeing some of the figures I can't quite afford at the moment posed so well along with some that I have. Speaking of affording things I noticed a Modelzone Cold Steel set just sold on e-bay for £260.76.

Another nice grouping of photos LT.

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

http://cgi.ebay.ca/W-Britain-20025-...Toys_Games_ToySoldiers_EH&hash=item43a4f331cb

Wow still think I will hang on to mine though.

So will I Scott;)

Cheers

Thanks gentleman for your comments an Michael it's the same background I've used on many occasions for a backdrop it's the close up of the photo that's given it a different effect. It's the same backdrop that both Scott an Martyn have used in their recent photos. Here's another photo from the series.

018-5.jpg

Great close up Joe.

That backdrop is great for NWF, Crimea, Boer and Zulu pics

Cheers

Agree Martyn it's been a well featured backdrop as it appears once again. Scott I am looking forward to seeing WB water cart.

016-5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back