Britain's Zulu War (3 Viewers)

Lieutenant Melvill and Lieutenant Coghill attempt to save the Queen's Colour of 1/24th

MELVILLCOGHILL1.jpg

Lieutenant Melvill and Lieutenant Coghill are WBritain sets produced exclusively for Modelzone

Set#'s are 39002 and 39006

Cheers

Martyn:)

Martyn,

Good collection of WBritains as well then! :cool:

Jeff

Seems more Zulu's on this side of the river than were on the side they just came from. Just when they thought they had made it too. Lovely layout, there is $1000 in that setup alone, what a hobby. Cheers, Robin.

Sorry...just catching up on this thread...

Joe...lovely pictures...those 24th Foot WB's look really nice...great close ups...

Martyn...your Colour's scene is a beauty as usual...that is a lovely picture...

both you guys took some great pictures here...

Nice looking photos Scott. Good to see you kept yourself busy with your Zulu collection while the forum was down. I felt like I was going through withdrawal symptoms not being able to log onto the forum all day. Ended up calling PaPa Zulu for my "fix" . . . . .
:) Mike

Nice looking photos Scott. Good to see you kept yourself busy with your Zulu collection while the forum was down. I felt like I was going through withdrawal symptoms not being able to log onto the forum all day. Ended up calling PaPa Zulu for my "fix" . . . . .
:) Mike

Notice your new addtion from across the pond appearing in another round of your well staged photo diorama Scott provided with a great selection of photos.

Mike you also provided me with my fix for the day..........PapaZ

Mike, Martyn, Robin and Joe

Many thanks for your comments, much appreciated.

Well deserved Scott. Here's the Calendar to kick off the month of Febuary. You'll note I've taken the liberty of using Martyn's outstasnding photo featuring Melvill and Coghill..........The Lt.

calendare89d99cea7884af8f5e4c00140d354d416ae0d83.jpg

Well deserved Scott. Here's the Calendar to kick off the month of Febuary. You'll note I've taken the liberty of using Martyn's outstasnding photo featuring Melvill and Coghill..........The Lt.

calendare89d99cea7884af8f5e4c00140d354d416ae0d83.jpg

If you post that as just the picture, I will make it my wall paper on the computer-very nice!:D

If you post that as just the picture, I will make it my wall paper on the computer-very nice!:D

Nappy1er you've two photos you can chose from for your wall paper. Go to page 2 one's appearing on post 4819 and the other on post 4821 of this thread

Just came in from clearing the driveway of snow. Thawing out as I see what's happening on the forum. Nice series of photos Joe but I must say that it looks like your troops of the 24th are defending the front edge of a snow field. I've seen enough things that are snow or look like snow today . . . . .
Mike

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back