Another set of photos for today.

DSCF0229.jpg

DSCF0230.jpg

DSCF0231.jpg

DSCF0232.jpg

Excellent Scott, looks like you have been really enjoying yourself:cool:

Cheers

Martyn:)

Sure seem like he is Martyn but the Brit's don't seem to be. Really enjoying your playtime Scott....Joe

Thanks fellow Men of Harlech. Yes this was so much fun now that I have some more dios pieces, a new camera and a decent table to set up a display and take photos.

Few more left for tomorrow and then on Saturday I will be working on a new photo shoot......stay tuned :)

Thanks fellow Men of Harlech. Yes this was so much fun now that I have some more dios pieces, a new camera and a decent table to set up a display and take photos.

Few more left for tomorrow and then on Saturday I will be working on a new photo shoot......stay tuned :)

I'm already looking forward to it Scott, keep 'em comin':cool::cool:

Cheers

Looking forward to what's headed our way Scott as this photo series come to an end.

052.jpg

051.jpg

048.jpg

You certainly know how to whet the appetite for the weekend Scott, excellent:cool::cool:

Cheers

Thanks Martyn !! Running some ideas through my head for tomorrow.

Great photos, is that a painted background here or some photoshop technique?

Thanks, those are just images found through Google, printed off and then taped together and stuck on a piece of foam core.

Looking forward to what's headed our way Scott as this photo series come to an end.

052.jpg

051.jpg

048.jpg

Another great round of photos LT and also here is the last of mine..................

DSCF0233.jpg

DSCF0234.jpg

DSCF0235.jpg

DSCF0236.jpg

A great series of photos from both of you Joe and Scott. In LaCrosse, Wi visiting daughter's family and grand kids. Gawd awful cold here today. At 6:30 this morning it was -23 F with a windchill close to -30 F. That's just to darn cold for these bones of mine. Anyway, your photos gentlemen helped to warm me up . . .
:) Mike

I love these WBritain tents, but wish they would do some with green bases for us non-desert collectors. :rolleyes::D

A great series of photos from both of you Joe and Scott. In LaCrosse, Wi visiting daughter's family and grand kids. Gawd awful cold here today. At 6:30 this morning it was -23 F with a windchill close to -30 F. That's just to darn cold for these bones of mine. Anyway, your photos gentlemen helped to warm me up . . .

Thanks Mike, glad I was able to help :) Stay warm my friend.

I love these WBritain tents, but wish they would do some with green bases for us non-desert collectors. :rolleyes::D

They are nice and I am sure green bases with be coming, you could always sprinkle the bases with some green ground cover though:)

The Chill headed my way Mike but a litle warmer than what you've had. Stay warm buddy.

Joe...Scott...

you guys are shooting similar scenes...but the backdrops make them totally different...it's amazing what that backdrop does...great pics both of you...

A 132 years ago today on the Field of Isandlwana an at the Mission Station at Rorke's Drift I'll be featuring photos of events that might have taken place of this date January 22nd 1879.........The Lt.

ISANDLWANA

2003-4.jpg

2018-1.jpg

1006-3.jpg

1003-6.jpg

1005-8.jpg

1003-9.jpg

1002-12.jpg

1028.jpg

1013-4.jpg

1021-1.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED

A very, very nice series of photos in tribute to their memory Joe . . . .

Users who are viewing this thread

Back