Britain's Zulu War (5 Viewers)

Hope the weekend is turning out to be a good one for you Martyn an your keeping warm. You'll note the latest photo series continues........Joe

023-1.jpg

Hope the weekend is turning out to be a good one for you Martyn an your keeping warm. You'll note the latest photo series continues........Joe

023-1.jpg

Hi Joe

It's been a pretty good weekend so far, weather has taken a turn for the better as well. Great photo series, keep it going:cool:

Cheers

Martyn:)

023-1.jpg

I don't know if Martyn is keeping warm but I can sure tell you that Lynn and I are trying our best to be comfortable. It was only +3 F this morning when we awoke - talk about needing a fire in the fireplace and a good cup of hot coffee - Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. 2 inches of snow yesterday, 4 to 5 inches predicted for tomorrow :eek: COME ON SPRING!!!!! Oh by the way Joe - nice photo :D
:) Mike

Glad to hear your having a good weekend an your weather has improve. Mike seems like he weather at your end is headed my way during the coming year. A little late afternoon playtime an looking to see what Scott has for us....Joe

041.jpg

Glad to hear your having a good weekend an your weather has improve. Mike seems like he weather at your end is headed my way during the coming year. A little late afternoon playtime an looking to see what Scott has for us....Joe

041.jpg

You must have read my mind Joe and nice shots. Joining in the fun and also to commemorate the up coming anniversary of the event. Stay tuned throughout the week. :)

DSCF0215.jpg

DSCF0216.jpg

DSCF0217.jpg

You must have read my mind Joe and nice shots. Joining in the fun and also to commemorate the up coming anniversary of the event. Stay tuned throughout the week. :)

DSCF0215.jpg

DSCF0216.jpg

DSCF0217.jpg

Excellent Scott, now I'm looking forward to the others through the week:cool:

Cheers

Martyn:)

DSCF0215.jpg

DSCF0216.jpg

DSCF0217.jpg

Very nice array of photos you have there Scott, very nice indeed . . .

DSCF0215.jpg

DSCF0216.jpg

DSCF0217.jpg
Nice shots. They really convey the desperation and confusion that must have reigned in that camp. Very nice depth. -- Al

DSCF0215.jpg

DSCF0216.jpg

DSCF0217.jpg

Was hoping you would Scott and glad you have an looking forward to seeing what's headed our way throught the week...........Joe

Scott and Joe, between the two of you the viewers of this thread are certainly getting a good idea of what the closing stages of Isandlwana might have been like. Very enjoyable photos once again today from both of you gentlemen . . . .

Also received these which will be added to my Mission Station for future photo shoots. Slowly filling in all the gaps of my AZW collection.

DSCF0238.jpg

DSCF0239.jpg

DSCF0240.jpg

Scott...you're really turning out some nice pictures...your collection seems to be multiplying like rabbits...kudos on the Campaign Medals too...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back