Britain's Zulu War (6 Viewers)

Scott,

These are nice, I too have the South Africa Medal.

How many different campaign medals were made.

Brian

Thanks! I am not sure to be honest Brian, I only knew of the VC. Perhaps Martyn or the LT may know.

Scott...you're really turning out some nice pictures...your collection seems to be multiplying like rabbits...kudos on the Campaign Medals too...

Thanks Michael, yeah I must admit when I looked through the photos it appeared I had a size-able collection. Three years ago at this time I had 1 figure and the hospital :eek:

Excellent Scott.
Love the Campaign medals.

Cheers

Martyn:)

Thanks Martyn.

and here is today's round of photos.

DSCF0221.jpg

DSCF0222.jpg

DSCF0223.jpg

Excellent Scott, I like the way you have focused on certain figures/figure within each photo:cool::cool:

By the way can you tell me which company produced your replica medal packs, are they part of a commemorative stamp issue like this one?

AZWCOM1.jpg

AZWCOM2.jpg

Cheers

Thanks Martyn,

I am not sure about the medals, I will look at them when I get home. I remember seeing they were made in Birmingham. They are made of plastic and only about 1" long.

Thanks Martyn,

I am not sure about the medals, I will look at them when I get home. I remember seeing they were made in Birmingham. They are made of plastic and only about 1" long.

Many thanks Scott........in the meantime please keep those pictures comin':cool:

Cheers

Thanks! I am not sure to be honest Brian, I only knew of the VC. Perhaps Martyn or the LT may know.

Thanks Michael, yeah I must admit when I looked through the photos it appeared I had a size-able collection. Three years ago at this time I had 1 figure and the hospital :eek:

Thanks Martyn.

DSCF0221.jpg

DSCF0222.jpg

DSCF0223.jpg
[/QUOTE

Again nicely staged and photgraph Scott an looking forward to the next round. By the way if I'm not mistaken Scott there was only one Campaign Medal for the Zulu War..........Joe

Thanks Martyn.

DSCF0221.jpg

DSCF0222.jpg

DSCF0223.jpg
[/QUOTE

Again nicely staged and photgraph Scott an looking forward to the next round. By the way if I'm not mistaken Scott there was only one Campaign Medal for the Zulu War..........Joe

Absolutely correct Joe, I should have said your Campaign and VC medal:eek:

Cheers

The fighting continues throughout the wagon park as the series continues.

046.jpg

047.jpg

Hope you your Birthday gets off to a good start Scott an have a Happy One.

As the action continues throughout the wagon park.

052.jpg

051.jpg

Looks like your defenders have circled the wagons Joe. I am sure they are putting up quiet the defense against the attacking Zulus. Another great start to the day . . .
:) Mike

Hope you your Birthday gets off to a good start Scott an have a Happy One.

As the action continues throughout the wagon park.

052.jpg

051.jpg

Great pictures Joe

If only the wagons had been used to form a laager events may have turned out completely differently

Cheers

Some more great photos Scott. Hope you are having a wonderful Birthday.
:) Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back