Britain's Zulu War (2 Viewers)

britfarmer...

Excellent pics really like the effect you have gained with your photography skills
Mitch

A little afternoon playtime...The Lt.

1012-4.jpg

and the remainder.

DSCF0191.jpg

DSCF0192.jpg

DSCF0193.jpg

DSCF0194.jpg

DSCF0195.jpg

DSCF0196.jpg

DSCF0197.jpg

Scott....I missed all of these with all the "holiday greetings" confusion threads...hahaha...look like you really cleaned up for Christmas...love the tents...barrels and chests...this is first class stuff you're doing...

Scott....I missed all of these with all the "holiday greetings" confusion threads...hahaha...look like you really cleaned up for Christmas...love the tents...barrels and chests...this is first class stuff you're doing...

Thanks Michael,

Yes I did hit the jackpot this year :D

I ended up with 4 tents, 14 figures, 1 accessory set, & a stretcher bearer set.

I just need more table space now LOL stay tuned as that may change within the next month.

Scott...yes you cleaned up...lucky boy...the tents are really cool...I especially love the collapsed one...you have the props now for a good Islawanda dio...

Scott...yes you cleaned up...lucky boy...the tents are really cool...I especially love the collapsed one...you have the props now for a good Islawanda dio...

I certainly makes creating dios alot easier. I am sure having fun, can't wait for the wagons and the artillery set which are all due this year. I think I need about another 1/2 dozen of those bell tents as well.

Hopefully I get a few for my birthday :D:D

I certainly makes creating dios alot easier. I am sure having fun, can't wait for the wagons and the artillery set which are all due this year. I think I need about another 1/2 dozen of those bell tents as well.

Hopefully I get a few for my birthday :D:D

Scott, I have found that there is no such thing as having too many "scenic accessories". I have found then to be as important, if not more so, to the overall realism of my dioramas as the TS figures. This year, more than in the past, I plan to concentrate on collecting "diorama enhancing" pieces to help facilitate more realism in my dioramas I set up and the photos I take.
:) Mike

Couldn't agree more :) When Scott first joined the forum it was mainly farm animals! :eek: This is much, much better....two thumbs up! :cool:

Jeff

Couldn't agree more :) When Scott first joined the forum it was mainly farm animals! :eek: This is much, much better....two thumbs up! :cool:

Jeff

Thanks Jeff,

I still have all of my animals, just tucked away at the moment. They are not as much fun as my AZW, do you kow how hard it is to get a sheep to hold a martini henry? :eek::eek:

Thanks Jeff,

I still have all of my animals, just tucked away at the moment. They are not as much fun as my AZW, do you kow how hard it is to get a sheep to hold a martini henry? :eek::eek:

I didn't realise you still had them. Yes, a bit like a cow with a musket! :D

Jeff

Members of the 24th foot are soon to be in the thick of it........The Lt.

025-1.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED

Members of the 24th foot are soon to be in the thick of it........The Lt.

025-1.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED

Excellent Joe, I thought you would have some great pictures on the way......and I was right:cool:

Cheers

Martyn:)

Thanks Martyn as the playtime continues......Joe

015-4.jpg

Sitting here drinking a hot "cup of Joe" - seems fitting since I am enjoying your recent WB Zulu photos Joe. Great way to start my day on the forum while enjoying my coffee . . .
:) Mike

Like Mike I am also enjoying a coffee but I am at work :(

Hopefully reinforcements will arrive this weekend Joe. ;)

Like Mike I am also enjoying a coffee but I am at work :(

Hopefully reinforcements will arrive this weekend Joe. ;)

The series continues Martyn an here's another for you Mike an Scott as you enjoy your morning coffee. Looking forward to seeing your new arrival Scott shortly after they arrive in your Land of The Zulus............Joe

030-1.jpg

The series continues Martyn an here's another for you Mike an Scott as you enjoy your morning coffee. Looking forward to seeing your new arrival Scott shortly after they arrive in your Land of The Zulus............Joe

030-1.jpg

Great way to continue my weekend Joe

Cheers

Martyn:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back