Britain's Zulu War (10 Viewers)

Ditto Scott and now it's your turn to feature your sets out of their boxes an clam shells:D:D:D. Thanks Martyn for sharing yours an I'm sure you deserved being spoil..........The Lt.

Cheers Joe;)

Happy New Year

Martyn:)

A few photos I forgot to upload, was trying out my new camera I got for Christmas.

DSCF0039.jpg

DSCF0040.jpg

DSCF0041.jpg

DSCF0042.jpg

DSCF0043.jpg

DSCF0044.jpg

Knew you'd get to share your new goodie's with us Scott as soon as you were able to an nice additions to help defend your Mission Station. What did you get for a camera?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,The Lt.

Britfarmer...

Excellent shots some stunning photography also
Mitch

Knew you'd get to share your new goodie's with us Scott as soon as you were able to an nice additions to help defend your Mission Station. What did you get for a camera?,,,,,,,,,,,,,,The Lt.

Thanks Joe, our new camera is a Fuji 12.1 megapixel (I think the model is a 1600). Has a few great features but lots more options than my other camera and I had enough trouble with that !! :eek: I think I may also be receiving a parcel this week..........stay tuned :)

Britfarmer...

Excellent shots some stunning photography also
Mitch

Thanks Mitch.
Great pictures of some lovely additions Scott

Cheers

Martyn:)

Thanks Martyn

Great figures and excellent photos, thanks. I especially like the backdrops, they do make the figures stand out.

Cheers,
Paulo

I must echo everyone else's sentiments Scott - just marvelous. Looks like you are having a great deal of fun with your new camera and your Zulu sets.
:) Mike

Scott that mountain backdrop looks very ominous, quite fitting under the circumstances, nicely done. Cheers, Robin.

Members of The Natal Native Contingent on the Field of Isandlawana....The Lt.

1018-1.jpg

I must agree with our Texas representative Mr. Miller - sure does look like a whole bunch of Zulus are behind these stalwart lads. Nice pic Joe . . . .
:) Mike

Excellent scene with excellent figures and a great backdrop. Really tells the story so very well
Mitch

Once again the backdrop is wonderful. Great figures, this Britains series looks wonderful.

Paulo

Users who are viewing this thread

Back