Britain's Zulu War (3 Viewers)

Hope your surviving the abundance of white stuff Martyn there's note doubt your having a White Christmas. Seems these lads are getting an ear full from their Quartermaster for not waiting their turn.

1006-8.jpg

Hope your surviving the abundance of white stuff Martyn there's note doubt your having a White Christmas. Seems these lads are getting an ear full from their Quartermaster for not waiting their turn.

1006-8.jpg

Hanging on in there Joe;):D

Great picture, the Quartermaster sure wants those ammo boxes delivered in a hurry

Cheers

Martyn

I will second that motion . . . . A very, very Merry and Happy Christmas to all my Zulu friends . . . .
:) Mike

Hope you all had a great Christmas Day an made it a point to get in a little playtime on Christmas Day.....The Lt.

002-14.jpg

All the best for the New Year Joe, thankyou for your tireless effort to bring us Zulu images. Cheers, Robin.

Hope you all had a great Christmas Day an made it a point to get in a little playtime on Christmas Day.....The Lt.

002-14.jpg

Superb firing line picture Joe:cool::cool:

I received a few additions to my WBritain's AZW collection, more of that in the next few days;)

Happy New Year

Martyn:)

A very nice photo Joe. Scott, looks like you hit the ZUlu jackpot for Christmas - good for you. Among my gifts were $85.00 in Treefrog Treasures gift cards . . . gee I wonder what I will get with those ;)

Looks like you did alright for Christmas gifts too Martyn . . . good for you and I know you will enjoy your new Zulu recruits . . . .

Thank you Mike and Scott, along with a few other things;) I was spoilt rotten:D

Happy New Year

Martyn:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back