Britain's Zulu War (8 Viewers)

Thanks Martyn, Viriato, Mike an Mitch for your comments on the photo. Scott you nailed the backdrop photo it's from the Movie Zulu and Michael my good friend you'll note they've gotten thier backs covered......PapaZ

007-9.jpg

Thanks Martyn, Viriato, Mike an Mitch for your comments on the photo. Scott you nailed the backdrop photo it's from the Movie Zulu and Michael my good friend you'll note they've gotten thier backs covered......PapaZ

007-9.jpg

Looks like the reinforcements arrived in the nick of time Joe, nice one

Cheers

Martyn:)

Bringing the ending of the year to a close an kicking it off with the 1st calendar of 2011 wishing all my fellow Britain Zulu War Collectors along with all of the WBritain Collectors an forum Members a Happy New Year.......The Lt.

calendar38049d487b15e7808df81156677208ef443e302b.jpg

Bringing the ending of the year to a close an kicking it off with the 1st calendar of 2011 wishing all my fellow Britain Zulu War Collectors along with all of the WBritain Collectors an forum Members a Happy New Year.......The Lt.

calendar38049d487b15e7808df81156677208ef443e302b.jpg

Nice effect there Joe:cool:

Cheers

Hope the New Year's gotten off to a good start for all as I get in a little playtime this morning..........The Lt.

011-7.jpg

Hope the New Year's gotten off to a good start for all as I get in a little playtime this morning..........The Lt.

011-7.jpg

So far so good Joe;).

This picture reminds me to get some more pics of my Boer sets;)

Cheers

All is good here Joe and your photo is a great start to the New Year. Looking forward to the next in the series.

A little playtime as I had the day off work :) Featuring some new figures and accessories along with some old favorites.

DSCF0175.jpg

DSCF0176.jpg

DSCF0187.jpg

DSCF0188.jpg

DSCF0189.jpg

DSCF0190.jpg

Very, very nice Scott. Looks like you had a wonderful day off and some time to enjoy your Zulu collection.
:) Mike

Happy to see you at play Scott featuring your new additions nice staged and photographic. Thank for sharing your playtime............Joe

Scott

Those are excellent photos. You have really captured the excitement and chaos of islandlwana for us.

Randy

An a nice job getting the hang of your new camera Scott. A gift that arrived at the Mission Station from a sister........The Lt.

030-2.jpg

An a nice job getting the hang of your new camera Scott. A gift that arrived at the Mission Station from a sister........The Lt.

030-2.jpg

Excellent present from your sister Joe

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back