Britain's Zulu War (2 Viewers)

Looks like the batter's gotten some help guys;););)..........The Lt.

003-11.jpg

In the nick of time possibly Joe;)

Cheers

Martyn:)

"Batters" are certainly up this morning - one going for a full swing "home run" and the other is trying to get on base with a bunt. This is better than Cricket ;)
:) Mike

How right you are Martyn as he takes on another after disposing of him....Joe

1005-2.jpg

New Britain's set# 20079 – BRITISH MILITARY ACCESSORY SET No. 2

b1-1.jpg

Several new figures are wrapped under the Christmas tree until the 25th;)

Cheers

Very nice Martyn reminds me I still need the first one also.

Hopefully I will have a few TS sets under my tree.

Colour-Sergeant Bourne arrived at the Mission Station a short while ago as a last years Christmas gift from my sister. Scott I'm sure Santa will be paying you a visit and Martyn nice addition to your supply depot....The Lt.

009-4.jpg

Colour-Sergeant Bourne arrived at the Mission Station a short while ago as a last years Christmas gift from my sister. Scott I'm sure Santa will be paying you a visit and Martyn nice addition to your supply depot....The Lt.

009-4.jpg

Excellent Joe

Cheers

009-4.jpg

Very nice Joe, I certainly hope Santa does stop by :)

Martyn - Looks like your garrison is going to be well supplied for the holidays.

Scott - If your name shows up on the "Nice List" and not the "Naughty List" you won't have anything to worry about.

Joe - The backbone of the army - good NCO's - a very nice looking figure indeed.
:) Mike

Seems like Bourne's got a little help at the north wall.........The Lt.

019-1.jpg

Thanks Joe, that's a nice picture to enjoy on a very snowy day here in the UK

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back