Britain's Zulu War (3 Viewers)

their hands are full now...I gotta a feeling in a couple of seconds...their chests are gonna be full...of spears...nice pic Joe...

Seems these two rankers have their hands full as the photo story continues......The Lt.

1007-10.jpg

Looks like the two have reached the end of the road, very good picture Joe

Cheers

Martyn

Joe, I checked out the forum this morning while waiting for my coffee to brew and discovered that you left some evidence of your "play" time last night. Another nice photo for our enjoyment . . . . .
:) Mike

A little late today guys but better late than necer as the photo series continues..........The Lt.

1006-15.jpg

Once again thanks Martyn an Scott an the series continues.......The Lt.

1005-6.jpg

Good morning Joe and Happy Thanksgiving. Lynn is starting to prep the turkey, et al, for todays feast and I just finished making a batch of Bloody Mary mix for our expected company. Wanted to make sure how it turned out so I decided to make a Bloody Mary and check in with the forum. What a great way to start the day - getting to see one of your Zulu photos with a Bloody Mary in hand. Jolly good show mate . . . ..
:) Mike

I'm sure you continued to enjoy your Thanksgiving as you ventured on to your second Bloody Mary Mike. An once again Martyn the photo series continues for this evening........The Lt.

1004-11.jpg

I'm sure you continued to enjoy your Thanksgiving as you ventured on to your second Bloody Mary Mike. An once again Martyn the photo series continues for this evening........The Lt.

1004-11.jpg

Where the Zulus trying steal the 24th's turkey?:D

1004-11.jpg

Great picture to start my morning Joe:cool:

Cheers

Martyn:)

Nice work again.....fascinating subject. remember my trip to South Africa and out it in the wild....just an awesome country......

Thanks Michael and Martyn. Hope you enjoy the following.

zuluposter.jpg

1018-2.jpg

1015-2.jpg

1005-3.jpg

1013.jpg

1001-3.jpg

TO BE CONTINUE

Users who are viewing this thread

Back