Britain's Zulu War (2 Viewers)

Look ar the white arrow and you can see its legs :
2nlv30l.jpg

Paw little fellow;):D

Cheers

Martyn:)

That was fun trying to find Pip, had to use the white arrow in the end. One of those 'less is more' setups, very nice. Cheers, Robin.

You handle those close-ups very well Joseph...I especially like how you positioned the camera to conceal the bases...the added touch makes all the difference in the world...great shot...

Great close up photos Joe. Always a pleasure to see you at play . . .
:) Mike

Not sure about the collapsed tent seems a bit samll to me. There is plenty of detail on it though as can be expected from WB.

The A-Frame tent is another matter. I really do like this tent and would recommend it highly. Lots of detail and even tuffs of grass on the base.

Still waiting on my figures though :rolleyes: Hopefully some playtime this weekend.

Two great additions to your Zulu collection Scott. With these you should be able to create some very "in-tents" situations ;)
:) Mike

Excellent additions Scott, they should be joining the other "Happy Campers" next week, along with 2 figures - 24th Corporal-20063 -24th running with ammo box -20064

Cheers

Excellent additions Scott, they should be joining the other "Happy Campers" next week, along with 2 figures - 24th Corporal-20063 -24th running with ammo box -20064

Cheers

Thanks Martyn it will be like an episode of Hi-De-Hi :D:D:D or Carry on Camping..................is there a Barbara Windsor figure :D

Looking forward to your playtime over the weekend Scott. Nice additions to your ZW collection........Joe

Looking forward to your playtime over the weekend an nice additions to your ZW collection........Joe

Thanks Papa Z. As more accessory pieces become available it will be much more fun setting up dioramas. Can't wait for the ox wagons !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back