Britain's Zulu War (4 Viewers)

Nice to see you at play with your WB ZW figures Martyn an manning your last redoubt. Now waiting for Scott to retrive his camera so he can get to play. Nicely done photos Sir Martyn...........The Lt.

Many thanks Joe, sorry you had to wait a bit longer for the Redoubt pictures than I originally stated:eek:

Cheers

Martyn:)

Thanks Martyn for posting, its the only Zulu piece I was for some reason not keen to get & have not ordered to date (perhaps I have too many mealie bags), but your photo convinces me to include. Cheers, Robin.

Thanks Martyn for posting, its the only Zulu piece I was for some reason not keen to get & have not ordered to date (perhaps I have too many mealie bags), but your photo convinces me to include. Cheers, Robin.

I think you will like it Robin, you will also get some more loose mealie bags;):D

Cheers

Many thanks Joe, sorry you had to wait a bit longer for the Redoubt pictures than I originally stated:eek:

Cheers

Well worth the wait Martyn an besides I was getting my Trophy Fix:D:D:D

Nice to see you at play with your WB ZW figures Martyn an manning your last redoubt. Now waiting for Scott to retrive his camera so he can get to play. Nicely done photos Sir Martyn...........The Lt.

As promised LT, a little Britains playtime.

DSC03217.jpg

DSC03218.jpg

DSC03219.jpg

DSC03221.jpg

DSC03222.jpg

Excellent pictures Scott, I'm glad you have your camera back safe and sound

Cheers

Scott...your collection is quietly growing into a large group of figures...good to see you taking some photos and having some fun...

Great looking series of photos Scott. Glad to see that you are adding to our viewing enjoyment today. From the looks of things, your "Drift" is well defended . . . .
:) Mike

Knew you wouldn't disappoint me Scott once you got your camera back an had no doubt you'd be at play shortly after getting it back. Nicely staged an well photograph.......The Lt.

Excellent pictures Scott, I'm glad you have your camera back safe and sound

Cheers

Thanks Martyn, glad to have it back, felt lost without it LOL :)

Scott...your collection is quietly growing into a large group of figures...good to see you taking some photos and having some fun...

Thanks Michael, yes it is expanding rather nicely and I am really enjoying this particular series.

Great looking series of photos Scott. Glad to see that you are adding to our viewing enjoyment today. From the looks of things, your "Drift" is well defended . . . .
:) Mike

Thanks Mike, yes the Drift is well defended although the bank account not so much :D

Knew you wouldn't disappoint me Scott once you got your camera back an had no doubt you'd be at play shortly after getting it back. Nicely staged an well photograph.......The Lt.

Thanks LT, glad to oblige :)

Scott,

Your collection is growing nicely. Enjoy seeing your photos.

Brian

Users who are viewing this thread

Back