Britain's Zulu War (2 Viewers)

I am sure the lads will like this calendar for sure LT. I know I certainly like the ACW calendar you sent me.
:) Mike

Now that is using the old bean.....super idea.......like to have a ACW one myself.....

Once again thanks gentelmen an use the term knowing it's true:):):). Would someone who has the Bugle Boy take a few pictures of him when you've the time an post them. Would appreciate the effort.........The Lt.

Found these I took when I first received it.

DSC02808.jpg

DSC02807.jpg

DSC02895.jpg

No problem Joe hope they provided what you were looking for. Still no camera but should have it on Sunday if you need anymore then let me know:)

You did Scott an thanks once aggain an looking forward to your playtime once you've gotten your camera back........Joe

Check out the pic of the 7lb gun and crew in the Britains section on the Treefrog Web store!!! What a great looking piece!

YES YES YES !!!

picture.php

picture.php

Oh and Hitch and the redoubt have arrived, waiting on the tent as my dealer forgot to order one for me :( Pictures on Monday :D

The big guns have arrived in Zulu Land - Very nice looking set . . . .
:) Mike

Sounds good so I won't have to buy 2 of this set then Ken? and what about horses and a limber so we can save these guns :D:D

Scott

Make sure you put them to good use before you try and save them:D

Cheers

Martyn:)

...and this is one of two different crews too... I told you I have been busy Joe.

Ken

There's no doubt you have been Ken an have made those waiting for the appearance of the 1st Zulu War Artillery piece very happy. Can they expect to see the second crew making it's appearance shortly?.............Joe

Lovely job Ken, have been waiting all year for this gun. Please make a few extra as I plan to collect more than one. Come on next year, here I go wishing my life away again. Cheers, Robin.

YES YES YES !!!

picture.php

picture.php

Oh and Hitch and the redoubt have arrived, waiting on the tent as my dealer forgot to order one for me :( Pictures on Monday :D

Why they wear blue uniforms?
It will make my diorama i am building look stupid( rainbow style) too many diferent uniforms....
I wannt them to have red uniform, like the rest of the gang.
Can you make some of the red uniforms also?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back