Britain's Zulu War (4 Viewers)

Many thanks Mike and Scott, now I will have to fill the Redoubt to get some suitable pictures taken;)

Cheers

Martyn:)

An Martyn your going to have fun doing it you've providng us with a batch of great photos of your new addtions to your Britain's Land of The Zulus...PapaZ

Lieutenant Coghill is listed on the WBritains site with the following info:

MODELZONE EXCLUSIVE - 39006 - Lieutenant Coghill 1st Bn. 24th Regiment, 1879
coghill.jpg

This item will be added to your shopping cart at $0.00 if ordering from the United States side of this website. First Gear, Inc. / W. Britain is not responsible for honoring this price as the purchasing of this item will be directed to Modelzone and all transaction details (prices and shipping/handling fees) will be made direct between Modelzone and the end customer.

Availability Info: December
£ 99.99

Cheers

Lieutenant Coghill is listed on the WBritains site with the following info:

MODELZONE EXCLUSIVE - 39006 - Lieutenant Coghill 1st Bn. 24th Regiment, 1879
coghill.jpg

This item will be added to your shopping cart at $0.00 if ordering from the United States side of this website. First Gear, Inc. / W. Britain is not responsible for honoring this price as the purchasing of this item will be directed to Modelzone and all transaction details (prices and shipping/handling fees) will be made direct between Modelzone and the end customer.

Availability Info: December
£ 99.99

Cheers

Thanks for the info Martyn. My main concern is that WB allowed two iconic AZW members to be made as exclusives outside of the WB AZW numbering system. I think their exclusives should have been of none descript figures. I wonder if they will do Melville & Coghill for the main numbering system?

Thats a fine figure and cannot recall seeing a pose for a horse like that before very nice indeed.
Mitch

Thanks for the info Martyn. My main concern is that WB allowed two iconic AZW members to be made as exclusives outside of the WB AZW numbering system. I think their exclusives should have been of none descript figures. I wonder if they will do Melville & Coghill for the main numbering system?

Hi Scott

I have a feeling there won't be two figures produced for Melvill & Coghill but I could be wrong. Does anyone know what will be released with catalogue number 20066?

Cheers

F Company of the 1/24th 27 year old Lieutentant Edgar Oliphant Antesy is seen here taking his last shot as he's soon to meet his end.......The Lt.

006-3.jpg

F Company of the 1/24th 27 year old Lieutentant Edgar Oliphant Antesy is seen here taking his last shot as he's soon to meet his end.......The Lt.

006-3.jpg

Another excellent shot Joe.

I thought you might like to see this clipping from my local paper from 1994

zulu2-2.jpg

zulu1-3.jpg

As you know Lieutenant Edgar Oliphant Anstey is the only known casualty of Isandlwana buried in the United Kingdom, the Churchyard where he is buried is only 2 miles from my home

Cheers

Excellent Scott, nice to see you have had some play time over the weekend:cool::cool:

Cheers

Excellent Scott, nice to see you have had some play time over the weekend:cool::cool:

Cheers

Agree Martyn it's nice to see Scott at play an thank you for sharing your newpaper clippings with us. Missed both of your post yesterday an hope todays off to a good start for you both.

Wow Scott, someone has been very very busy this weekend enjoying their Zulu collection . . . Just catching up with your photos this morning. Great way to start the day. Very nicely done sir . . . .
:) Mike

Martyn, Joe and Mike, thanks for your comments.

Picked up a couple of dio pieces last weekend from Michaels. They are made by Lemax and for their Halloween village displays. THey are featured in the above photos.

Trying to get used to the lighting in the basement now, although there are windows the lighting is poor. Hoepfully I can add some more overhead lighting which will help.

Scott...it's great to see you playing with your figures and posting some photos...I love the mounted Zulu...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back