Britain's Zulu War (5 Viewers)

Excellent set you have there Scott, I must see if my mate has received a delivery of them yet:D

Cheers

Martyn:)

I see your month's gotten off to a good start Scott. Wish Britain had not wrapped the wounded 24th in a blanket it wouldn't have been the case during the fighting at Isandlwana as well as Rorke's Drift. Overall it's a very nice set...........The Lt.

Hello!!!!!

I have a great deal for you ZULU fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a commic book tha are based on ZULU war Islandawad (or something) and even that this book is on Croatian language you can still look at th ephotos an dsee the uniforms,the strategy,the action,....an dthere is one more reason why to get this book:

-because in this commic book the writer play with the thought WHAT HAPPENED IG GEORGE ARMSTRONG CUSTER WILL BE THERE because it is happened in the same periopd of time( Islandawad,little big horne,same destiny,...) so in this ZULU war is also included Custer fighting together with 24 on foot only that here is a rank of captain but you can see his behaviour and everything.

IT IS A MASTERPIECE AND MUST HAVE!!!!!!!!!!

I am willing to sale this or to exchange for something else.
Everyon ethat are interested please contact me here or on my email adress

fidlerales@hotmail.com

i try to upload the photos of this commic book but it is imposible because i need to resize and stuff so all of you who are interested please contact me and i will send you photos on your email.

Chard joins the defenders at the South wall..........The Lt.

003-15.jpg

great set up and photo's , i have been looking at some of those figures in model zone in chester , very nice

Another nice photo Joe - Glad to see Lt Chard in action and giving support to the lads on the south wall . . . .
:) Mike

Hello!!!!!

I have a great deal for you ZULU fans!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a commic book tha are based on ZULU war Islandawad (or something) and even that this book is on Croatian language you can still look at th ephotos an dsee the uniforms,the strategy,the action,....an dthere is one more reason why to get this book:

-because in this commic book the writer play with the thought WHAT HAPPENED IG GEORGE ARMSTRONG CUSTER WILL BE THERE because it is happened in the same periopd of time( Islandawad,little big horne,same destiny,...) so in this ZULU war is also included Custer fighting together with 24 on foot only that here is a rank of captain but you can see his behaviour and everything.

IT IS A MASTERPIECE AND MUST HAVE!!!!!!!!!!

I am willing to sale this or to exchange for something else.
Everyon ethat are interested please contact me here or on my email adress

fidlerales@hotmail.com

i try to upload the photos of this commic book but it is imposible because i need to resize and stuff so all of you who are interested please contact me and i will send you photos on your email.

here are the photos of this commic book!!!!

photos of a commic book

Attachments

• 25kr1h0.jpg
    25kr1h0.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 124
  • 294mp7b.jpg
    294mp7b.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 145
Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks gents thought I'd give the red coats a break an give two of the Natal Native Contingent a shot at the Zulu in a quickie photo......The Lt.

004.jpg

The red coats are still on R&R......The Lt.

011-3.jpg

Hope they are not enjoying too much Zulu traditional beer, from what I understand it's pretty potent, the longer it stands, the more alcoholic it becomes;)

Cheers

Martyn:)

Another nice snap to start the day, hope the redcoats aren't relaxing too much longer. I have a feeling they will be busy very shortly :)

Papa Z...running a little behind...just saw all you new WB photos...great work...wonderful photos...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back