Britain's Zulu War (9 Viewers)

A little afternoon playtime on the field of Isanlwana an once again the 24th's in the thick of it...........The Lt.

1010-6.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED

A little afternoon playtime on the field of Isanlwana an once again the 24th's in the tick of it...........The Lt.

1010-6.jpg

TO BE CONTINUED

You've been busy Joe:cool:

Glad to see the "TO BE CONTINUED" tag

Cheers

Martyn:)

Just finished lunch Joe, and decided to see what's happening on the forum so far this afternoon. Much to my delight I found the results of your playtime this afternoon. Very nicely done . . . . .
:) Mike

Very good Joe, I see it's busy on the slopes. Reinforcements are on the way this weekend but I am sure they will not be much help :rolleyes:

At least if I have to wait for my coffee to finish brewing I have a great looking Zulu photo to view this morning . . . . very nice Joe . . . .
:) Mike

Love that scene you can almost feel the chaos of the battlefield. As always excellent stuff
Mitch

Well done Scott nice scenes...........glad you are getting the photo bug too.....more please....

Very nice Scott, I see you had some fun with your playtime.

Brian

Great pictures, excellent use of your new tents:cool:

Cheers

Nice one Scott, very few releases in Zulu to go now, around 12 left to clean up this year. Next year look's promising with those field guns, hope there is a gun limber & horses (6), plus some mounted figures. Cheers, Robin.

Knew you'd get in a little playtime over the weekend if you could Scott and glad you did. Nice way for me to enjoy my morning coffee ..........The Lt.

Thanks gentlemen for your comments. The WB are fun to set up in dios as you all know. Now that some more scenic pieces are starting to come down the pipeline it certaily adds to the scene.

I agree Robin a limber and team of 6 would be uber cool !!! and how about some oxen in yokes!!

Thanks gentlemen for your comments. The WB are fun to set up in dios as you all know. Now that some more scenic pieces are starting to come down the pipeline it certaily adds to the scene.

I agree Robin a limber and team of 6 would be uber cool !!! and how about some oxen in yokes!!

Between 8 and 12 should do the trick;)

Cheers

Seems these two rankers have their hands full as the photo story continues......The Lt.

1007-10.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back