Britain's Zulu War (8 Viewers)

Good morning Joe and what a very nice way for me to start my morning while enjoying my first cup of java. I really, really like the "movie flyer", and the "stills" to your upcoming film are also great. Please let me know when the Premire opening night will be, certainly don't want to miss it . . . . . . . .
:) Mike

Thanks Michael and Martyn. Hope you enjoy the following.

zuluposter.jpg

1018-2.jpg

1015-2.jpg

1005-3.jpg

1013.jpg

1001-3.jpg

TO BE CONTINUE

Great set of "Lobby cards" you have there Joe:cool:

Cheers

Martyn:)

Joseph...that blue background really makes those pictures come to life...very nice set up...I like these a lot...

Very nice Joe, something different, well thought out. I am buying 'gold class' tickets for this film. Cheers, Robin.

It's nice knowing you've like my last post Robin, Tim, Michael, Martyn and Mike. Tim I had a little more than a little help with the Movie Poster. Randy our own Polarbear created it well over a year and a half ago using my photo which appears in the Poster. Randy graciously posted it on this Thread back then. Martyn the "Lobby Cards" continues coming to an end ............Joe

2003-4.jpg

2016.jpg

It's nice knowing you've like my last post Robin, Tim, Michael, Martyn and Mike. Tim I had a little more than a little help with the Movie Poster. Randy our own Polarbear created it well over a year and a half ago using my photo which appears in the Poster. Randy graciously posted it on this Thread back then. Martyn the "Lobby Cards" continues coming to an end ............Joe

2003-4.jpg

2016.jpg

Nice way to end Joe:cool::cool:

Cheers

Your welcome Scott and it's nice knowing you like the the way the series ended Martyn. Here's the Calendar for December to start the playtime for the month......The Lt.

calendar4f56a9da9815526fa26ea31c00828b97eb689b2c.jpg

Your welcome Scott and it's nice knowing you like the the way the series ended Martyn. Here's the Calendar for December to start the playtime for the month......The Lt.

calendar4f56a9da9815526fa26ea31c00828b97eb689b2c.jpg

Great way to tick off the days in the count down to Christmas Joe

Cheers

Joe,

It is always good to see your great pictures burning up the bandwidth. Some of the groupings are very inspiring.

Thank you My Lord General your Aide De Camp is humbled by your praise and Martyn I'm glad you like the way I tick of the days before Christmas. Speaking of Christmas the last of the figures from my daughters last years Christmas gift made it's arrival at the Mission Station in my Land of The Zulus today..................The Lt.

001-11.jpg

003-10.jpg

005-9.jpg

Thank you My Lord General your Aide De Camp is humbled by your praise and Martyn I'm glad you like the way I tick of the days before Christmas. Speaking of Christmas the last of the figures from my daughters last years Christmas gift made it's arrival at the Mission Station in my Land of The Zulus today..................The Lt.

001-11.jpg

003-10.jpg

005-9.jpg

Great new addition Joe, he is certainly not going down without a fight:cool:

Cheers

Thanks Scott an your right Martyn he is'nt going down without a fight..........The Lt.

009-7.jpg

Joe...he's a good looking addittion...reminds me of Jeff Bagwell of the Houston Astros stepping up to the plate with that open stance...I bet he could knock a Zulu warrior's head a long way...

"Batter up!" nice photo Joe - Did that Ranker point to the outfield first before he prepared to swing?
:) Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back