Britain's Zulu War (3 Viewers)

Excellent, I do like those interior shots Scott:cool:

Cheers

Martyn:)

Stunning pictures. Thats a very nice building and offers some great shots and perspective of the battle
Mitch

Nice way to enjoy my early evening Scott seeing the results of your playtime. The lighting used to photograph that battle scenes in front of the Commissary Store House creates scenes which would have taken place well after the sun went down. Nicely done window shots featuring the action take outside along with the placement of the defenders within the walls of the store house. Thanks for sharing your playtime with us which you said you would be.............Joe

A few snaps from the doors & windows of the storehouse.

DSCF0343.jpg

DSCF0345.jpg

DSCF0346.jpg

DSCF0347.jpg

Scott, without a doubt I believe these are your best photos todate. They are just outstanding . . . very crisp and clear . . . . good use of lighting. By golly lad I believe you have become a photographer. Thanks for the enjoyment . . . .
:smile2: Mike

It's the first of the month and once again time to send along the calendar for the month. Hope it's a geat one for all..........The Lt.

calendarc549463ac71989880270cd72122e8dd082e4285e.jpg

Ran across this while visiting the 1879 Zulu War Talk forum an thought I'd pass it along...........The Lt.

7c2ff7f1.jpg

Really nice batch of figures, the running Zulu although it doesn't show in the pic gives the feeling that he is sneaking up on someone :D My only quibble would be that the 24th would have been nice if he had no base.

Look out for some playtime in the near future :)

Seems like you've been paid a visit to your Land of The Zulus once again Scott with both Zulu an Colonial Forces being added. Thanks for sharing them with us. Looking forward to the Natal Mounted Policeman making it's way to my Land of the Zulus......The Lt.

Seems like you've been paid a visit to your Land of The Zulus once again Scott with both Zulu an Colonial Forces being added. Thanks for sharing them with us. Looking forward to the Natal Mounted Policeman making it's way to my Land of the Zulus......The Lt.

aLTtrying to get the last of the figures before the new ones start appearing!! I think you will like the NMP he is nicely done.

Scott, very nice additions to your ZULU collection. That's quite the axe that one Zulu is weilding. If you're not careful somebody might loose their head . . . Isn't getting new figures just great. I should be getting 4 more WB ACW yet this month myself . . .

Scott, very nice additions to your ZULU collection. That's quite the axe that one Zulu is weilding. If you're not careful somebody might loose their head . . . Isn't getting new figures just great. I should be getting 4 more WB ACW yet this month myself . . .

Thanks Mke yes it sure is, I have one more figure to receive which should arrive sometime next week. Looking forward to seeing your new ACW figures when they arrive.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back