Britain's Zulu War (2 Viewers)

Martyn, looks like you have been busy too, adding to your Zulu collection. Very nice looking acquisitions . . . good for you . . . . .
:smile2: Mike

Thanks guys for your comments and nice pickups Martyn. They are great looking figures aren't they?

Martyn, looks like you have been busy too, adding to your Zulu collection. Very nice looking acquisitions . . . good for you . . . . .

Many thanks Mike.

I'm like you with ACW sets, I try and get them as soon as they are released. Many of the early sets are no longer available and prices have started to rise

Cheers

Martyn:)

Playing with 2 of Scott's newly arrived figures an one of Martyn's an adding a few I also know they have...........The Lt.

007-14.jpg

008-17.jpg

4 to 1 . . . not very good odds Joe . . . very nice . . . .

I agree with Scott, Mike and Michael {bravo}}

Cheers mate

Martyn:)

Stay tuned for a little playtime this evening. Received a new set of figures thanks to a forum member. :)

Oh dear the casualties are mounting up !!

DSCF0624.jpg

Looks like an eye for an eye.....

DSCF0625.jpg

and last but not least...................five of my favourite figures.

DSCF0627.jpg

As promised gentlemen.

First up my new set.

DSCF0620.jpg

DSCF0621.jpg

DSCF0622.jpg

DSCF0623.jpg

Nice to see that you've got to add The Closing Stages of Isandlwana to your collection Scott a favorite of mine and nicely introduce..........The Lt.{bravo}}{bravo}}:salute:::salute::

Nice to see that you've got to add The Closing Stages of Isandlwana to your collection Scott a favorite of mine and nicely introduce..........The Lt.{bravo}}{bravo}}:salute:::salute::

Thanks Joe, yes they are nicely sculpted figures and I am sure will be making many more appearances in the future.

looking good Scott....you're collection is multiplty like gerbils...good for you...

Thanks Michael, if only they were as cheap as gerbils LOL

Very, very nice Scott. Glad to see you having fun with your collection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back