Britain's Zulu War (4 Viewers)

Excellent pictures Scott, a great way to start my day :salute:::salute::

Cheers

Martyn:)

A little previous playtime..........The Lt.

1003-10.jpg

Thanks Michael and Chris here's a little playtime featuring photos from my new camera...............PapaZ

HPIM0189.jpg

HPIM0187.jpg

HPIM0186.jpg

It's the begining of a new month an hope it's a great one for all....The Lt.

calendar057182c1b7ec96ec4baeb3ffe8a5abdc0c4518af.jpg

Very nice Joe and hope it is a good one for you as well. Hopefully the first gun set will arrive before too long :)

Looks like the first gun set has been pushed back to July. No bother for me as it actually helps my budget. This month sees the arrival of the ox wagons though :)

Should I buy (to connect the two buildings) one of each for my Drift dio or two of the wagons with the mealie bags?

Thanks guys for your help.

Looks like the first gun set has been pushed back to July. No bother for me as it actually helps my budget. This month sees the arrival of the ox wagons though :)

Should I buy (to connect the two buildings) one of each for my Drift dio or two of the wagons with the mealie bags?

Thanks guys for your help.

Good question Scott

I will get one of each, I will use the single mealie bags from the Redoubt set to reinforce the wagon without mealie bags attached. The wagon without mealie bags can be used in many different dios that don't call for mealie bags

Just my opinion

Cheers

Good question Scott

I will get one of each, I will use the single mealie bags from the Redoubt set to reinforce the wagon without mealie bags attached. The wagon without mealie bags can be used in many different dios that don't call for mealie bags

Just my opinion

Cheers

Hi Martyn,

The mealie bags are separate (at least they are listed as a 2 piece set on the website:confused:) I think I will buy 2 of the wagons with mealie bags as I would have to buy additional mealie bags anyway which would end up costing more.

Also will purchase a few non-melaie bagged wagons for my Isandlwana dio.

Hi Martyn,

The mealie bags are separate (at least they are listed as a 2 piece set on the website:confused:) I think I will buy 2 of the wagons with mealie bags as I would have to buy additional mealie bags anyway which would end up costing more.

Also will purchase a few non-melaie bagged wagons for my Isandlwana dio.

If they are separate Scott I'll go for two with mealie bags;)^&grin

Cheers

Haven't played here since the 1st so got in a little playtime this eve with a little art work..........The Lt.

motivator73a34494bf7203839a89a7d2a140cce9982108da.jpg

motivatordca68a84824607b3b1f3dd1968f87a9bb5f06ca8.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back