Britain's Zulu War (3 Viewers)

Thanks Martyn, Mike, Scott and Michael. Here's a black and white photo I ran across.

HPIM0847.jpg

I like it Joe:salute:::salute::

Cheers

Martyn:)

Very nice Papa Z and it looks as though you are getting to grips with your new camera. These have turned out beautifully !!

Joe, these last five photos are very nicely done. I agree with Scott . . . . it seems that you really had great control with your new camera for these . . . .
:smile2: Mike

Thanks Martyn, Scott, Michael, Carlos, Mike and Chris as my playtime with my new camera continues.......The Lt.

HPIM1072.jpg

Thanks Martyn, Scott, Michael, Carlos, Mike and Chris as my playtime with my new camera continues.......The Lt.

HPIM1072.jpg

The pictures with your new camera are great Joe{bravo}}:salute::

Cheers mate

A wet windy, cold day here Joe. Waiting on my coffee to finish brewing. Thought I would stop in and see what was going on in Zulu land. Glad I did - nice photo . . . .

It's a sunny day for a change here in Kittery Scott an Mike with the temp headed in the mid to upper 60's for a change two days in a row. Here's another playtime photo.

HPIM1080.jpg

Excellent Joe :salute::, and to continue the weather info it's sunshine and showers over here^&grin

Cheers mate

Its only 54 here and very windy . . . rain has stopped though. Another very nice looking photo Joe . . .

Here's another photo featuring WBritain and Conte figures. They do play well togeter.......The Lt.

HPIM1086.jpg

A litle random playtime featuring some older photos taken with my deceased camera..........The Lt.

1007-7.jpg

1021-1.jpg

009-17.jpg

005-22.jpg

1002-11.jpg

022-4.jpg

021-5.jpg

016-9.jpg

1013-2.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back