Britain's Zulu War (6 Viewers)

Excellent picture to enjoy this afternoon Joe {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

We have got wind and rain here as well but can beat you in the temperature stakes, it's a massive 53F here^&grin

Cheers

Martyn:)

Very nice Joe, playtime from me to follow soon. Waiting on a parcel but our postal service is out on strike. :mad:

Very nice Joe, playtime from me to follow soon. Waiting on a parcel but our postal service is out on strike. :mad:

Not up to the latest news at your end Scott hope the strike's ended for you to get in some playtime.......Joe

Still waiting on that parcel, could be a couple of weeks before mail starts moving again. Perhaps I will pull some of my figures and sneak a little playtime on Monday which is my day off :D

Still waiting on that parcel, could be a couple of weeks before mail starts moving again. Perhaps I will pull some of my figures and sneak a little playtime on Monday which is my day off :D

Great idea Scott :salute:::salute::

Cheers

Thought I'd get in a little playtime in my Land of the Zulus hoping Scott will be able to join me shortly along with others.

1003-4.jpg

Thought I'd get in a little playtime in my Land of the Zulus hoping Scott will be able to join me shortly along with others.

1003-4.jpg

Great picture Joe, love the horse:salute:::salute::

Cheers

1003-4.jpg

Looks like your officer has run out of luck Joe . . . . nice pic
:smile2: Mike

Nice to be able to include a horse Joe which helps to break up the scene from purely all about men, there were a lot of animals caught up in this conflict. My Zulu's have not seen the light of day for many months, must do a new setup soon. Keep providing the inspiration Joe. Cheers, Robin.

Nice picture Joe, unfortunately due to other things I wasn't able to sneak in any playtime today, hopefully I can soon though.

Scott I'm sure you'll get to sneak in a little playtime as soon as you can and looking forward to it. Thanks Robin an will do and looking forward to your Zulus seeing a round of day light. Thanks again Mike an Martyn as my playtime continues.

3011-3.jpg

Scott I'm sure you'll get to sneak in a little playtime as soon as you can and looking forward to it. Thanks Robin an will do and looking forward to your Zulus seeing a round of day light. Thanks again Mike an Martyn as my playtime continues.

3011-3.jpg

Everyone needs a little playtime:wink2:

Great picture Joe:salute:::salute:::salute::

Cheers mate

Did anyone manage to make it to the Toy Soldier Show in London yesterday and if so did you take a camera???

Did anyone manage to make it to the Toy Soldier Show in London yesterday and if so did you take a camera???

Here are the AZW - new Model Zone special looks better than their promotional shots; glad I ordered it

LondonToySoldierShow032.jpg

LondonToySoldierShow031.jpg

LondonToySoldierShow030.jpg

LondonToySoldierShow027.jpg

LondonToySoldierShow026.jpg

LondonToySoldierShow025.jpg

LondonToySoldierShow044.jpg

LondonToySoldierShow048.jpg

LondonToySoldierShow049.jpg

Cheers

Gazza

That's great Gazza cheers. Did they give any indication as to where they would be heading with regard to the winter collection?

I must admit I have bombarded them with suggestions. It may be coincidence but I wrote to the military artist Simon Smith and said there was a distinct lack of AZW artwork when it came to Myer's Drift on the Ntombe, and hey presto he paints a picture of Sgt Booth winning his VC!

Hopefully WB will do the same and go the Ntombe route rather than the Ulundi route, which apart from the 17th Lancers' skewer chase is just too vast. Would be good to see some 80th figures and on that score I also wondered whether they might depict Pte Wassall's VC at Isandlwana.

If they went the Ntombe route, we do of course already have the wagons, tents etc, which would be great for the pocket. Just need a few oxen to add to the camp and we're already off and running!

Very nice Gazza, I do like the MZ set, my only critic would be the biscuit boxes. When placed in a dio with the boxes already out they will be different heights.

That's great Gazza cheers. Did they give any indication as to where they would be heading with regard to the winter collection?

Sorry did not have a chance to ask anyone - I hope they produce some Zulu casualty figures instead of yet another 24th Standing Firing figure

Gazza

Users who are viewing this thread

Back