Britain's Zulu War (1 Viewer)

Ken, those photos are so good I feel like beating my Assegai against my shield :wink2: . . . nicely done and a great looking set for those that collect the AZW range . . .
:smile2: Mike

Beautiful work Ken. Pics of the artillery are what got me started in collecting Zulu War figs, that and Joe's outstanding pics. Chris

Looks like the Martini-Henry is having it's affects while waiting for the 7 Pdr to get it's 1st round off.............The Lt.

003-8.jpg

Looks like the Martini-Henry is having it's affects while waiting for the 7 Pdr to get it's 1st round off.............The Lt.

003-8.jpg

Great picture to start my week, thanks Joe :salute:::salute::

Cheers mate

Martyn:)

Great pictures of the defensive fortifications Joe {bravo}}:salute:::salute::

Cheers mate

Love these ground level pictures Joe :salute:::salute::

Cheers mate

Hi Joe,

Nice pics. Just wondering what type of grass mat you're using here?

Thanks

Adrian

Adrian the mat was a gift from my friend Tim aka fishead19690 who created it. Tim's a prince when it comes to giving a helping hand. You may want to PM Tim and I'm sure he'll get back to you with an answer.............Joe

Very nice photos Joe, I have been assured by my dealer that he has been slowly sending out parcels now the strike is over so hopefully sometime this week will see some playtime.

Very nice photos Joe, I have been assured by my dealer that he has been slowly sending out parcels now the strike is over so hopefully sometime this week will see some playtime.

Good news Scott {bravo}}

Cheers

Here's a few more Martyn an hope your package arrives so that you can get in some playtime Scott.

009-13.jpg

Another batch of fine looking photos of your AZW collection JOe. I like this one the best out of the four . . . .
:smile2: Mike

Great pics Joe. My collection is slowly growing. Hope to have a dio someday. :rolleyes: Chris

Well the mail is moving again here in Canada and here is what I was waiting on.

It is very well detailed and HEAVY !! I am still unsure of what it is made of perhaps metal and resin. They have also added a seat as the production pieces do not show one. The shaft moves up and down and the wheels turn. The front wheels however do not steer.

I would recommend you pick this piece up very nicely done.

DSCF1080.jpg

DSCF1081.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back