Britain's Zulu War (4 Viewers)

and then a little playtime, it has been quite a while.

DSCF1082.jpg

DSCF1083.jpg

DSCF1084.jpg

DSCF1085.jpg

The wagon makes a very nice addition to your collection Scott, excellent pictures to go with it:salute:::salute:::salute::

Cheers

Martyn:)

Nice to see you at play with Scott featuring your new wagon with action pack photos. Nice way for me to start my day....The Lt.

Another batch of great photos from Scott's land of the Zulu collection. Nicely done . . . .
:smile2: Mike

Nice collection of Zulu figures and scenery Scott. Joe got you hooked on the Zulu war? John

Nice collection of Zulu figures and scenery Scott. Joe got you hooked on the Zulu war? John

Thanks John, yes it was down to Joe and his great photos that got me hooked. When I received my first figure it was so great it was hard not to carry on collecting them.

I'm glad I did John along with WBritain it's great seeing the fun he's having with them and I'm surely enjoying his playtime. Scott seems the 1st of the Artillery sets missed the boat and I'm wondering if set two will be shipped to arrive with it.

2 Members of the 1st/24th are back to back fending off Zulu Warriors with their bayonets an it's not looking very promising for the lads.....The Lt.

007-18.jpg

Nice photo Joe . . . certainly pictorializes the phrase, "I have your back" . . . .
:smile2: Mike

2 Members of the 1st/24th are back to back fending off Zulu Warriors with their bayonets an it's not looking very promising for the lads.....The Lt.

007-18.jpg

Very nice shot Joe:salute::

Cheers mate

Martyn:)

Hi, I don't know if this the forum for this question , but has anyone used frontline Zulus with the W.Britain's or Conte ? My table has about 100 W B Zulus with 40 or so Conte but my overall goal is to have about 400 zuluzs attacking the Brits .. I have tried CS but the larger scale( IMO) doesn't blend as well .

The frontline seem to match the best online . Is there any other company I should look at ? And if anyone can post a couple of pics I would be grateful.

Chuck

Hi, I don't know if this the forum for this question , but has anyone used frontline Zulus with the W.Britain's or Conte ? My table has about 100 W B Zulus with 40 or so Conte but my overall goal is to have about 400 zuluzs attacking the Brits .. I have tried CS but the larger scale( IMO) doesn't blend as well .

The frontline seem to match the best online . Is there any other company I should look at ? And if anyone can post a couple of pics I would be grateful.

Chuck

Hi Chuck, the latest photo has Frontline Zulus in it. Joe (The LT) is the guy to ask as he has most makers of Zulu figures and would never steer you wrong.

Check this thread out for a mix of his figures

http://www.treefrogtreasures.com/forum/showthread.php?3063-quot-The-Zulu-War-quot&highlight=ZULU

Thanks, I was wondering as I did not recognize the Zulu fig in the photo.
What's the easier way to get hold of someone , a pm or thru a blog ?

Chuck

Chuck here's a few photos I took this AM featuring Brit's, Frontline and Conte metals. I've mixed them in a number of photo dioramas an find they will blend in nicely although minor differences in scale.

004-9.jpg

007-7.jpg

011-3.jpg

014-4.jpg

Lt, Thank you , that is exactly what I was looking for.. Looks like there are more waves of Zulu coming . Can someone pass some ammunition ?
Chuck

Message for Sir Ken. Ken can you provide us with a similar photo of set 2 of the 7 Pdr. Your previous photo of set 1 provided us with a birds eye view which others don't. Message for Sir Richard, with Set 1 missing the boat for this month will both sets 1 and 2 make the next boat? ...............Joe

Users who are viewing this thread

Back