Britain's Zulu War (1 Viewer)

Blues and Spainish Mackeral were running . . . seemed to be the nightly specials at the local eateries. Fish houses were well stocked with Grouper, Flounder, and Yellow Fin, also crab and shrimp. I didn't do any fishing myself but those surf fishing on the beach I was on (Avon, N.C.) seemed to be doing well.
:smile2: Mike

Thanks for letting me know. Didnt mean to hijack the thread. Great calendar Lt.

Defending the Gun with Ken Osen photo is WBritain's Calendar for the month. Have a great month.

calendar3ad2dcc9c62bd7090c680142c14862c4dd9264a2.jpg

Great picture for the calendar Joe{bravo}}

Cheers mate

Martyn:)

Once again thanks Martyn. Here's another with two of my favorites.....The Lt.

003-25.jpg

Once again thanks Martyn. Here's another with two of my favorites.....The Lt.

003-25.jpg

They are both a couple of classic figures Joe and favourites of mine too :salute::

Cheers mate

Glad it got off to a good start Scott and got a hunch Martyn the figures are favorites of many who've collected them. Thanks John the backdrop was a gift. Now once again for the burning question.

captionercc5f9cca5a123d2acd0543364efa7a2b6c6bb448.jpg

Glad it got off to a good start Scott and got a hunch Martyn the figures are favorites of many who've collected them. Thanks John the backdrop was a gift. Now once again for the burning question.

captionercc5f9cca5a123d2acd0543364efa7a2b6c6bb448.jpg

Could have been hijacked by those pesky relatives of the Dervish.....Somali pirates{eek3}

Cheers mate

Nicely done Scott . . . always a treat to see what you are up to in Zulu land . . . .
:smile2: Mike

Excellent Scott :salute:::salute:::salute::

Looks like you have created your very own version of "Quartermaster says No" or "Dunfords last stand" {bravo}}

Cheers

Thanks Joe, Michael, Mike and Martyn. Waiting for the guns now so the battle can begin !! :D

Got the hang of the new camera finally just need some more light down in my new playroom I think.

According to the WB website looks like :-

20086 - British Royal Artillery 7 Pound Gun and Crew #1 - "Priming the Piece" has made the boat for August !!

According to the WB website looks like :-

20086 - British Royal Artillery 7 Pound Gun and Crew #1 - "Priming the Piece" has made the boat for August !!

Scott it's also showing 20089 BRA 7 pdr gun and crew #2 "Last Shot" feature for Ausgust

Just renewed my membership so a new figure will be heading to my land of the zulus shortly. Also picked up the Ltd Iduna I believe I got the last one. I shouldn't procrastinate so much !!!

Pictures to follow probably in a couple of weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back