Britain's Zulu War (3 Viewers)

I do hope he is carrying some Aspirins in his haversack . . .
:smile2: Mike

No he's fine, look at that Ninja kick he is just about to deliver to that unsuspecting Zulu. Cheers, Robin.

Seems this ranker's luck is about to run out....The Lt.

1014.jpg

Excellent Joe and lots of action going on in the background by the looks of thing as well:salute:::salute:::salute::

Cheers mate

Martyn:)

A little late playtime Robin and Martyn returning to the Mission Station......The Lt.

1003-12.jpg

A little playtime this morning Martyn knowing it's early afternoon across the pond. A Colour-Sergeant along with members of his company are in the thick of it as the Zulus are begining to over run the camp site....The Lt.

028-1.jpg

A little playtime this morning Martyn knowing it's early afternoon across the pond. A Colour-Sergeant along with members of his company are in the thick of it as the Zulus are begining to over run the camp site....The Lt.

028-1.jpg

Making every bullet count I'll bet. Great picture Joe :salute::

Cheers mate

Very, very nice backdrops Joe .. . I am sure you will put them to good use . . .
:smile2: Mike

Wonderful closeup shot Joe. I ordered my 7 pdr and crew this weekend. Should look good on the field of battle. Hopefully it's mate will show up soon. Chris

WARRIORTWILIGHT-1.jpg

I collected the “Warrior Twilight” set from my local Modelzone this morning and I am quite impressed with it, I have one negative comment, I would have loved the figures to have been separate, similar to a Trophy Hand2Hand set I have.

I had a play around with a few of my other AZW figures and the biscuit box wall.

biscuitboxwall.jpg

biscuitboxwall5.jpg

biscuitboxwall2.jpg

biscuitboxwall3.jpg

biscuitboxwall4.jpg

biscuitboxwall1.jpg

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back