Britain's Zulu War (5 Viewers)

Better late than never here's the September Calendar from the Lt.'s Land of The Zulus.

calendar76f7cfd60c4212013a7b7521803efe87e97b6ba6.jpg

The Brit's are soon to be in the tick of it as the Zulus enter the wagon park..........The Lt.

024-1.jpg

Good morning Joe. I see you are up bright and early and already at play in your Zulu land. Nice way for me to enjoy my morning while I wait for my coffee to finish brewing . . . .
:smile2: Mike

Looks like the other gun and the water cart are on the boat for September. I do wish they would release two large expensive sets for the same series in the same month. My money tree cannot take the strain. :rolleyes2:

A litle late for your first cup of coffee Mike an Scott I'm sure your up by now an no doubt Martyn's been up for quite awhile. Here's another photo of my wel featured figure along with a friend whose been wounded looking at a horde of Zulu warriors heading their way. Hope your day's been off to a great start............The Lt.

2004.jpg

A litle late for your first cup of coffee Mike an Scott I'm sure your up by now an no doubt Martyn's been up for quite awhile. Here's another photo of my wel featured figure along with a friend whose been wounded looking at a horde of Zulu warriors heading their way. Hope your day's been off to a great start............The Lt.

2004.jpg

Great picture to view mid afternoon over here Joe :salute::

Cheers mate

Martyn:)

Didn't get to see this one this morning Joe. Lynn and I went into Madison to enjoy the great weather we are having and the day in general . . . .

Once again thanks Martyn, Scott and Mike as I get in a little Saturday night playtime.......The Lt.

3005-1.jpg

I haven't commented on this thread before. I don't collect the Zulu range, but I do remember the movie from when I was a kid. I would love to watch it again after seeing all of these great photos. I think this range has a lot of unique and action-packed poses that add to a great diorama, and there are very good accessory pieces.

Good morning JOe. I am sitting here not only enjoying my first cup of java for the day but also your photo from last night. As always, very nice . . . I really like the perspective of this one . . .

Over a week late Martyn and Mike since I've made a post an Martyn I know you've gotten in a little play time an Mike I'm sure you've had more than one cup of Java since then. Was paid a visit by the Little Red White and Blue truck this AM an thought I'd share what it left behind..............The Lt.

027-3.jpg

003-21.jpg

Very nice to Joe {bravo}}:salute:::salute:::salute::

Cheers mate

Martyn:)

Great additions to your AZW copllcetion Joe. I especailly like the artilley set . . . .
:) Mike

Very nice Papa Z, and thanks for sharing them. I hopefully will receive mine shortly and can then set up a little playtime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back