Britain's Zulu War (5 Viewers)

I see the latest 24th Foot Figures are now showing as being released in Nov - seems these products dates are still causing problems

Gazza

A little playtime in the morning sun...........The Lt.

003-9.jpg

Good morning Joe and thanks for the wonderful photo . . . . great lighting with shadow effect . . . .
:) Mike

Thanks again Martyn and Mike I couldn't bpass on taking the photo. Here's a little more playtime on the Mountain Pass in the Land of The Zulul. Seems the Zulu got off a lucky shot with his newly acquired Martini-Henry which wasn't so lucky for the Natal Mounted Policeman...........The Lt.

1001-7.jpg

Very nice LT, that dio piece certainly is holding some hiding places for the Zulus our British friends certainly need to be on the look out.

Thanks again Martyn and Mike I couldn't bpass on taking the photo. Here's a little more playtime on the Mountain Pass in the Land of The Zulul. Seems the Zulu got off a lucky shot with his newly acquired Martini-Henry which wasn't so lucky for the Natal Mounted Policeman...........The Lt.

1001-7.jpg

Excellent, very sharp picture Joe, keep 'em comin' {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Cheers mate

Martyn:)

1001-7.jpg

Excellent lighting, framing and bokeh in this shot. A great looking figure doesn't hurt either.

Thanks Mike an Martyn here's a night cap although the sun has set on both ends.

005-11.jpg

Thanks Mike an Martyn here's a night cap although the sun has set on both ends.

005-11.jpg

Bit late to have caught this picture last night Joe, but a great way to start my week{bravo}}

Cheers mate

Martyn:)

Home your week got off to a great start Martyn as my playtime continues.

009-4.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back