Britain's Zulu War (6 Viewers)

Here's a closer look at the figures...........The Lt.

040-1.jpg

041-2.jpg

032.jpg

046-2.jpg

004-13.jpg

016-6.jpg

005-19.jpg

Superb closeup shots Joe:salute:::salute:::salute::

Cheers mate

Martyn:)

Good morning Joe . . . very nice closeups of your new reinforcements . . I am sure that the AZW collectors on this forum will appreciate these greatly. I will be seeing them first hand tomorrow morining when I am visiting the WB room at the Chicago OTSN show. I will be taking photos also and sharing them with all . . .
:) Mike

Hopefully Mike you won't get carried away with all of your excitment over the new WB Civil War sets:):):) an forget to take photos of any of the new ZW sets that WB is showing:):):)

And a great start to the weekend................a parcel waiting for me when I got home last night :)

First a few close up shots

DSCF1158.jpg

DSCF1159.jpg

DSCF1160.jpg

DSCF1161.jpg

Excellent pictures of your latest additions Scott{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Cheers

Britains October Calendar an hope it's a great one for all.....The Lt.

calendarb7d4c799c6668402e521e418d2174c878da1de04.jpg

Another very nice calendar Joe {bravo}}

Cheers mate

Nice calendar Joe and a little sneaky evening playtime featuring my new set :)

DSCF1166.jpg

and some older friends

DSCF1167.jpg

Nice calendar Joe and a little sneaky evening playtime featuring my new set :)

DSCF1166.jpg

and some older friends

DSCF1167.jpg

Knew you wouldn't dissapoint me Scott an sneak in a little playtime with your newly arrive set. Like the way you snuck in the new with the old.{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Thanks Papa Z & Martyn, glad you enjoyed them. I have a busy weekend coming up so I had to sneak in a little mid week playtime. :)

Your welcome Scott an sorry to hear you'll not be able to get in any playtime over the weekend an hopefully you'll be able to sneak in another round during next week.

A little late afternoon playtime............The Lt.

1005-4.jpg

1012-7.jpg

Scott and Joe . . . . enjoyed both of your latest AZW photos . . . very nice .. .
:) Mike

Users who are viewing this thread

Back