Britain's Zulu War (3 Viewers)

Got to check by spelling before final posting meant hope an not home on my last post. A little playtime continues in the Land of The Zulus...........The Lt.

014-5.jpg

Got to check by spelling before final posting meant hope an not home on my last post. A little playtime continues in the Land of The Zulus...........The Lt.

014-5.jpg

Great picture to almost finish the week on Joe:salute:::salute:::salute::

Cheers mate

Martyn:)

I see you're up late playing with your Zulu's Joe. Another nice photo . . . . are you getting any snow over there?
:) Mike

Hope this calendar finds it a great start for your month Martyn as well as for all on the forum........PapaZ

calendara773b72711904560a75956883050d4412b29ea2a.jpg

Haven't played in the Land of the Zulus since the first of the month an Scott I hope you'lll join me featuring your newly arrived Zulus. Thought the Rankers in red would appreciate a little help from the Naval Brigade...........The Lt.

009-16.jpg

Haven't played in the Land of the Zulus since the first of the month an Scott I hope you'lll join me featuring your newly arrived Zulus. Thought the Rankers in red would appreciate a little help from the Naval Brigade...........The Lt.

009-16.jpg

Joe, as I said before, they look like there were made to go with each other {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Cheers mate

Martyn:)

Very nicely done Papa Z and yes you are correct I am due some much needed playtime, please stay tuned......... :)

Still waiting for you to come out and play Scott but in the mean time got in a little playtime today........PapaZ

4001.jpg

4003.jpg

4004-2.jpg

Another enjoyable series of photos Joe . . . . nicely done as always . . . . .

That is a corker of a scene Papa Z definitely one of your finest !!

Sharing my new figures and hoping to get in a little playtime soon !!

DSCF1319.jpg

DSCF1320.jpg

DSCF1322.jpg

DSCF1323.jpg

DSCF1324.jpg

Joe...that's a nice defense line of JJD's and WB's...great pics...

Scott...you're sacrificing some fresh meat for Joe's gatling gun...hehehe...how cordial of you...nice pictures...

Happy you've got a chance to get in some play time with your new Zulu Warriors Scott an thanks for coming out to play. Got a good point there Michael..........PapaZ

Looks like you are really enjoyng your new Zulu recruits Scott . . . . very nice acquisitions for your collection . . . . you can never have enough Zulu warriors . . . .

Glad you enjoyed them gentlemen and yes the more Zulus the better Mike. They do look impressive in a large group.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back