Britain's Zulu War (3 Viewers)

captioner2e8118278c17c6fc8113fa51b4e62c5228595e1f.jpg

{sm4}{sm4}{sm4}{sm4}

Guess we'll just have to hang in there Martyn until the Artillery arrives in the mean time it's seem the end of this officers is near.

1008-6.jpg

Guess we'll just have to hang in there Martyn until the Artillery arrives in the mean time it's seem the end of this officers is near.

1008-6.jpg

Yep sure looks that way Joe. Great picture {bravo}}

Cheers mate

Martyn:)

Little morning ZW playtime and looking forward to Scott coming out to play..........The Lt.

010-13.jpg

Here's a little one on one hand to hand with the outcome unknown Martyn.
{sm5}{sm5}{sm5}

028.jpg

Joe, its great to see you are keeping the home fires burning. I am building up steam to bring the Zulu's out into the sunlight again in the next few months. Cheers, Robin.

Nice photo Joe. Got back from Cape Hateras, N.C. last night. Starting to catch up with the forum offerings. As always I started with the WB threads and discovered your latest . . . .
:smile2: Mike

Joe, its great to see you are keeping the home fires burning. I am building up steam to bring the Zulu's out into the sunlight again in the next few months. Cheers, Robin.

As a betting man from time to time with limited funds Robin I'd be willing to bet that we'll see your Zulu War Series out in the sun light once the 7pdrs come into play. Thanks 3 M's for your comments on the photo it's a recyled one posted somewhere on the forum a while back.

Defending the Gun with Ken Osen photo is WBritain's Calendar for the month. Have a great month.

calendar3ad2dcc9c62bd7090c680142c14862c4dd9264a2.jpg

Nice photo Joe. Got back from Cape Hateras, N.C. last night. Starting to catch up with the forum offerings. As always I started with the WB threads and discovered your latest . . . .

I love Cape Hateras. Haven't been in a couple years now, were they biting?

I know the skeeters were biting but how about the fish?

Blues and Spainish Mackeral were running . . . seemed to be the nightly specials at the local eateries. Fish houses were well stocked with Grouper, Flounder, and Yellow Fin, also crab and shrimp. I didn't do any fishing myself but those surf fishing on the beach I was on (Avon, N.C.) seemed to be doing well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back