Britain's Zulu War (5 Viewers)

A little playtime in the Land of The Zulus.

1015-4.jpg

A very nice photo of your AZW collection figures Joe, going at each other "up close and personal". Nice acquisition Gazza . . .
:smile2: Mike

Nice addition Gazza, and thanks Martyn, Scott, Mike and Chris. Up close it sure isn't looking good for the Brits.............The Lt.

1021-1.jpg

Nice addition Gazza, and thanks Martyn, Scott, Mike and Chris. Up close it sure isn't looking good for the Brits.............The Lt.

1021-1.jpg

Looks like that is about to turn into some mean hand to hand there Joe{eek3} ^&grin:salute:::salute::

Cheers mate

Martyn:)

Looks like that is about to turn into some mean hand to hand there Joe{eek3} ^&grin:salute:::salute::

Cheers mate

It very well could turn out that way Martyn but in the mean time I've used the photo for this month calendar. Stay tune......Joe

calendar7ba83651603a36cd25ba767c11aabaffdcf6d5ae.jpg

I've no idea who moved or deleted the photo on the previous post. Sending it along once again for not being albe to retun it to it.......The Lt.

calendar7ba83651603a36cd25ba767c11aabaffdcf6d5ae-1.jpg

I've no idea who moved or deleted the photo on the previous post. Sending it along once again for not being albe to retun it to it.......The Lt.

calendar7ba83651603a36cd25ba767c11aabaffdcf6d5ae-1.jpg

The gremlins must have pinched it Joe:wink2: {eek3}

Great calendar :salute:::salute::

Cheers mate

When you think that this is amongst one of the longest running threads on the forum and it’s still going strong.

Well done to all involved………{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}.....but I still prefer the Sudan Wars. :tongue::wink2:^&grin

Jeff

When you think that this is amongst one of the longest running threads on the forum and it’s still going strong.

Well done to all involved………{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}.....but I still prefer the Sudan Wars. :tongue::wink2:^&grin

Jeff

Thanks Jeff an hopefully it'll continue to be so an knowing you've given up the series to venture into tne Sudan it would seem fitting that you started a thread joined by others in the same venue. You've got a great knack with your camera an I know we'd be in for some great photos. Currently awaiting Scott's arrival of his new sets subject to the postal strike to join in along with Martyn, Gazza, Robin and newbies to feature their new arrivals. Now for a little Sunday playtime............The Lt.

1016-2.jpg

1017-3.jpg

1018-2.jpg

1023-1.jpg

I can't remember if I posted these here before and I apologize in advance if I have. These are some pictures I stumbled across while looking for something else. This is the first artillery crew right after I finished painting the masters.
DSCN5894.jpg

DSCN5900.jpg

DSCN5945.jpg

Ken

This is a long awaited welcome piece to my Zulu battle scene, looking forward to getting one, thanks for posting Ken, cheers, Robin.

I can't remember if I posted these here before and I apologize in advance if I have. These are some pictures I stumbled across while looking for something else. This is the first artillery crew right after I finished painting the masters.
DSCN5894.jpg

DSCN5900.jpg

DSCN5945.jpg

Ken

Nice seeing you playing in LAND OF THE ZULU Ken should do it a little more often. As always nicely staged and photograph good sir.
{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Users who are viewing this thread

Back