Britain's Zulu War (4 Viewers)

A litle random playtime featuring some older photos taken with my deceased camera..........The Lt.

Classic pictures Joe :salute:::salute::

Cheers mate

Martyn:)

Thanks Martyn and here's June's calendar for all to keep track of what goodies you have due this month.......The Lt.

calendar198a22317b04a80dd77633c2627951246bd9f830.jpg

Good to see Joe, at least you are keeping everyone enthused about Zulu still. Cheers, Robin.

Good to see Joe, at least you are keeping everyone enthused about Zulu still. Cheers, Robin.

Thanks Robin it's been awhile since you've played in the Land of The Zulus an would be nice seeing you at play. Looks like later this month Martyn we'll see what WB has in store of us down the road.

Now for a little playtime.

1004-11.jpg

1005-6.jpg

{bravo}} Very nice photos Joe, but then I am not surprised at that :wink2:
:smile2: Mike

Very nice Joe, been a little hectic here and I think I am due some playtime. Working on getting a larger display base at the moment so as soon as that is in place I will join you.

Thanks Robin it's been awhile since you've played in the Land of The Zulus an would be nice seeing you at play. Looks like later this month Martyn we'll see what WB has in store of us down the road.

Now for a little playtime.

1004-11.jpg

1005-6.jpg

Great pictures to start my Sunday Joe {bravo}}:salute:::salute::

Cheers mate

Superb clip Joe {bravo}}:salute:::salute::

Cheers mate

Stunning photos Joe. What is the grass mat you are using? Chris

Sorry Chris for not getting back to you earlier. The mat was a gift from my buddy Fish whose well known on the forum for his creative skills.......The Lt.

While on the Gatling Gun kick Martyn and Scott here's a few additional photos of it manned . The Lt.

zwdjwx.jpg

royal-navy-gatling.jpg

23y.jpg

lowertugelariver1879hmsshahsailorea.jpg

Thanks for posting those great pictures Joe :salute:::salute:::salute::

Cheers mate

A little Zulu War playtime Martyn an hoping you've got a sunny afternoon at your end. Woke this AM in the upper 40's an raining. Wondering if Scott will be joining me at play it's been awhile....Joe

002-21.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back