Cheers

Martyn:)

Trying to escape the slaughter, Isandlwana, after the Camp fell

The wounded are all killed

escapetheslaughter11_zps655746f7.jpg

Cheers

Very few escape, Private Wassall 80th Regiment of Foot is one of the few, he wins the Victoria Cross for saving Private Westwood also of the 80th Regiment of Foot

escapetheslaughter1_zps45b36c21.jpg

Cheers

Nearly all are lost and the guns aren't saved

escapetheslaughter8_zps292a856a.jpg

escapetheslaughter9_zps1d5b78fb.jpg

Cheers

Brilliant photos Martyn. Looks like someone has been having fun today :salute::

Many thanks Scott, had to stay indoors to avoid the snow....that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it ^&grin :salute::

Cheers

When you have this many figures Martyn, it demands many photos. Must seem strange setting up scenes in the hot African sun while all around it is snowing. When the weather is that bad, great excuse to be inside setting up diorama's. That limber is something else.^&cool, Robin.

When you have this many figures Martyn, it demands many photos. Must seem strange setting up scenes in the hot African sun while all around it is snowing. When the weather is that bad, great excuse to be inside setting up diorama's. That limber is something else.^&cool, Robin.

Many thanks Robin :salute::

Cheers

Martyn,

Excellent set of pictures. Your AZW WBritain figures are starting to catch up with your Trophy figures.

I am glad I was able to catch the WBritains AZW series from the beginning and not playing catch-up like I am with the Trophy series.

What company is your base from.

Brian

Martyn,

Excellent set of pictures. Your AZW WBritain figures are starting to catch up with your Trophy figures.

I am glad I was able to catch the WBritains AZW series from the beginning and not playing catch-up like I am with the Trophy series.

What company is your base from.

Brian

Many thanks Brian :salute:: I'm also thankful that I collected the WB AZW series from day one :wink2:

The mat came from JG Miniatures, here are the details

Custom mat TM09 green grass and sand mat 22" x 46"

Cheers

Just caught up with your photos Martyn as I was having the mother of all bonfires yesterday out in the snow! I think you had the most fun. :wink2: ^&cool

Jeff :salute::

Just caught up with your photos Martyn as I was having the mother of all bonfires yesterday out in the snow! I think you had the most fun. :wink2: ^&cool

Jeff :salute::

Many thanks Jeff :salute::

Should start to warm up tomorrow, it will only be -4 C ^&grin

Cheers

Once again like all of your photo dioramas Martyn you've created another event that's taken place in history. Thanks for the earlier sneak peak and cheer up it's sunny and a tad warmer again here in Kittery and should be headed your way shortly{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}.........Joe

Once again like all of your photo dioramas Martyn you've created another event that's taken place in history. Thanks for the earlier sneak peak and cheer up it's sunny and a tad warmer again here in Kittery and should be headed your way shortly{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}.........Joe

Many thanks Joe :salute::

You could be right about the weather, looks like Spring may start to arrive next week, then we will get a hosepipe ban, mark my words ^&grin

Cheers mate

Users who are viewing this thread

Back