Britain's Zulu War (1 Viewer)

Naval Patrol under attack........The Lt.

003-20_zps12a7bbdc.jpg

005-24_zpse73da28d.jpg

011-13_zps4233edb4.jpg

012-15_zps08bb6dd7.jpg

They should have never left their ships.^&grin

Nice actions shots.

Brian

I reckon after being confined to a ship, these boys are itching to get amongst it and appear to be holding there own in this particular battle, despite the numbers, always a pleasure to see your work Joe,^&cool, Robin.

Hi Guys - hectic day, anyway, wanted to let all our US collectors know that Modelzone got their site updated yesterday and it now accepts orders for their latest Zulu exclusive to the US for only 11 GBP for shipping (we will fulfill for them from the US). They have had some technical glitches the last few weeks, but all seems to be working now.
Sets remain for US/North American Customers, if any issues let me know.

Thanks,

Richard

At least your figures are seeing the light of day Joe, no dust on yours. Inspires me to visit mine again{sm4}, Robin.

At least your figures are seeing the light of day Joe, no dust on yours. Inspires me to visit mine again{sm4}, Robin.

Looking forward to your return to The Land of The Zulus Robin. You'll note I ran across a black and white photo........Joe

Last edited:
It's the start of a new month an I've taken the liberty of using one of Robins photos for it's calendar sending alog wishes for a good month for all...........The Lt.

It's the start of a new month an I've taken the liberty of using one of Robins photos for it's calendar sending alog wishes for a good month for all...........The Lt.

I always look forward to the 1st of the month with your great calendars Joe {bravo}}

Cheers mate

Martyn:)

I was admiring your photo Joe and thinking now that's my type of scene and when I scrolled down I read it was my photo, that surprised me no end. Very flattered you felt the photo was good enough to use, thank you so much:cool:, Robin.

It was chosen out of a number of your very well done photos Robin featuring various figures needed to be seen again. Meanwhile returning to the Battle of Gingindlouv for a little playtime.........Joe

It was chosen out of a number of your very well done photos Robin featuring various figures needed to be seen again. Meanwhile returning to the Battle of Gingindlouv for a little playtime.........Joe

Great pictures Joe and one of my favourite engagements in the AZW {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Cheers mate

Martyn:)

Outstanding Joe! {bravo}} Chris

A little playtime in the sun i the Land of The Zulus............The Lt.

Thanks Martyn an a quick return to the drift as a ranker here's the call to stand to before manning his post at the south wall. Hopefully Martyn we'll get a sneak peak from the new GM he's been free with them with the Yanks and Rebs.{sm0}{sm0}{sm0}

They are cooking fires only, so they missed a meal, too bad. Nicely done Joe.{sm4}, Robin.

As always thanks for your comments Martyn and Robin an seems this lads hopes of making it to the Fugitives Drift is not about to happe Martyn.

2008-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back