Britain's Zulu War (2 Viewers)

Thought I'd send along a photo of the set 20024 Jeff this time around.....Joe

4007.jpg

Going to miss Joe's input to this forum. Really sad. Robin.

We,ll miss you Joe! A couple of pics from a day spent at Joe,s house in better days with another fallen forum member also present, Mike(known as Modwalls here on the forum) Joe and myself spent a great day talking toy soldiers and had a great time fooling around with a few custom figures made to poke fun at forum members. The theme was we came over to help Joe keep the Zulus off his wagons and that day was my best memory of time spent with both Joe and Mike. We had a lot of laughs that day! I,ll miss you Joe! R.I.P.

Rest in Peace Joe. Thanks for everything you did for this Forum, fellow collectors and your encouragement.

Say hello to Doug Stork and Chuck Harris for me.

Happy trails.

Brad

Scott, very versatile figures in these 2 sets, as you say a must for any Zulu collector. Robin.

Just received a parcel today !! Here are the contents

Attachments

• DSCF4635.JPG
    DSCF4635.JPG
    116.6 KB · Views: 132
  • DSCF4636.JPG
    DSCF4636.JPG
    124.5 KB · Views: 131
  • DSCF4637.JPG
    DSCF4637.JPG
    104.6 KB · Views: 130
  • DSCF4638.JPG
    DSCF4638.JPG
    105.6 KB · Views: 130
Next item

Attachments

• DSCF4639.JPG
    DSCF4639.JPG
    118.6 KB · Views: 132
  • DSCF4640.JPG
    DSCF4640.JPG
    116.9 KB · Views: 128
  • DSCF4641.JPG
    DSCF4641.JPG
    100.9 KB · Views: 130
  • DSCF4642.JPG
    DSCF4642.JPG
    98.9 KB · Views: 130
I am really pleased with these figures. Another great job from WB!! I think Papa Z would approve of them :)

I also received two sets of the Kraal walls (wow are they big!!)

Those look like very nice additions to your collection Scott . . . . I am sure that put the "Icing" so to speak on your day . . . .
:smile2: Mike

These look great, congratulations! It seems like W Britains is constantly making improvements! I'm excited to think of the future to come.
Josh

Thanks gentlemen. I am very pleased with them. I love the two figures with the monocles, very distinguished and very Victorian. Also the blades on the swords are not just cast in whitemetal. They are separately fitted and I think maybe steel, very nice touch.

Continuing with Joes monthly calendar :)

I took one of Joes' photos which is a favourite of mine. Enjoy !

A little different format though. Made it as a wallpaper for your computer :)

Attachments

• wallpaper.jpg
    wallpaper.jpg
    124.7 KB · Views: 138
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back