Chicago Show 2012 - King & Country (Pictures from Beaufighter) (1 Viewer)

OK, who arranged the weeing soldier with Granny vignette {sm0}

Last edited:
Again Marc, awesome pic's and just like what i said in your Figarti pic's thread, it would take some effort to pry me out of the K&C room!!!{sm3}

Tom

Marc,
Thanks for posting. Always good to see different photos of same dios as see something different each time.

I have also used the Granny in a display with the weeing Brit as adds a bit of humour to the scene.

Thanks.

Regards
Brett

Nice pictures of some very nice releases. Any sherman fans know why the two sets of numbers on the gun mantlet have one upside down and one the correct way Is this something that the E8 had and why?
Mitch

Marc,
Thanks for posting. Always good to see different photos of same dios as see something different each time.

I have also used the Granny in a display with the weeing Brit as adds a bit of humour to the scene.

Thanks.

Regards
Brett

Brett, I had a bit of a laugh.....at first. And then I thought of what would happen if a guy really did expose himself like that. Yeah yeah, I've read all the posts from forumites about not applying current values to historical events, but as usual I have a different opinion, imo human values and decent behaviour haven't changed much over the years.

Nice pictures of some very nice releases. Any sherman fans know why the two sets of numbers on the gun mantlet have one upside down and one the correct way Is this something that the E8 had and why?
Mitch

If you examine a Sherman close up, there are casting numbers/part numbers all over the tank on what seems like every part.

12M4A3ShermanBogieWheels.jpg

Some of them could be upside down. Like the one on the top of the mantlet in the first photo below and the one to the left of the gun (4) in the second photo.

Sherman Mantlet  Casting No.jpg Sherman mantlet.JPG

I'm surprised that detail was added to the model.

Terry

Just noticed the Granny and weeing Tommy, she looks like she's about to say, 'Hang on, I've got a picture of Himmler too'!^&grin:wink2:

Rob

Terry..

Cheers for the pics of the sherman.
Mitch

PS...

In relation to the peeing figure I thought it was not allowed to be shown on the forum Has that been changed as I have a great dio that I would like to show??
Mitch

Following up on Terry's post, the grille work on the Sherman looks excellent to me. This Sherman looks to be a real good 'un.

Marc, great shots and thanks.

Forum Squadron Members,

Thank you for the kind comments all of which were appreciated. It was a pleasure to help out with a little photo journalism. I posted another group of photos in the Shows & Show Reports section. Please enjoy.

Best,
Marc

Hi Marc,

Thank you for the wonderful coverage, been looking at the pics again and again. Hahahaha Thanks!!! {sm3}

Forum Squadron Members,

Thank you for the kind comments all of which were appreciated. It was a pleasure to help out with a little photo journalism. I posted another group of photos in the Shows & Show Reports section. Please enjoy.

Best,
Marc

Marc:

How does the CS Sherman look compared to the Honor Bound/Figarti Shermans (size wise)? I CS stopped getting CS because their AFVs are way to big when displayed w/ KC, Figarti, and Honor Bound's.

N-P

Marc:

How does the CS Sherman look compared to the Honor Bound/Figarti Shermans (size wise)? I CS stopped getting CS because their AFVs are way to big when displayed w/ KC, Figarti, and Honor Bound's.

N-P

CS newest Sherman next to Figarti Sherman/Flailer..........Seems OK..Michael

Attachments

• HPIM0591.JPG
    HPIM0591.JPG
    87.6 KB · Views: 183
  • HPIM0592.JPG
    HPIM0592.JPG
    87.5 KB · Views: 180
Nice job. No insult intended :redface2:

Will you be at Hackensack, by the way, or is that too far to go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back