Chicago Show 2022 Pictures (1 Viewer)

Yes thanks Carlos, nice to have some early bird views on what’s on offer, especially when one is never going to be there in person, this is the next best thing. Robin.

Thanks Carlos for taking the time and effort to post these photos!

Hope you are having a great time.

Jeff

Thank you Carlos for sharing your photos of the show. Some lovely items to be had.

Carlos:

Thanks!!

Show after show you take an infinite amount of shots and share them with us.

We are lucky to be able to attend these shows virtually via your photography.

Best,
Jason

Thank you for all the photos, Carlos. I had never seen someone bringing JG‘ Hougomont castle to the show. That might have been a „must buy“ for me.

Agree with you on the Britains quality and selection.

Thank you very much for taking pictures and posting, made a Sunday Morning in England even more pleasant.
Some fantastic stuff, makes me realise if i ever get over that i would probably buy stuff i have never even thought of, looking at those Fire Engines from The Metal Shed, I do not collect Fire Engines, but a couple of those would make a nice display on there own and i would have been sorely tempted.

Carlos,
Thanks so much for the wonderful images.
Best wishes,
Benjamin
P.S. You right about Britains, amazing products.

A resounding THANK YOU Carlos! Looks like you had a great time . . .
Mike

Thank you Carlos. No need to apologize for your pics, they are great.

thanks for the pictures carlos it brings back nice memories when i was there
richard

Thanks for the images! Interesting to see some painted Series 77, 90 mm “The Americans” miniatures! Wow!

Thank you for all the photos, Carlos. I had never seen someone bringing JG‘ Hougomont castle to the show. That might have been a „must buy“ for me.

Agree with you on the Britains quality and selection.

That's not the JG model, that's the Classic Toy Soldiers foam model, the company that makes it for them (Atherton Scenics) had it in his room, I probably sold about 20 of those back in the day.

I had a JG one at Chicago one year, was literally setting it up in my room when a buyer from Canada walked in, saw it and said "I'll take it"..............ok, back into the box it went and out the door.

Boy where those the good old days of Chicago.

Also post 14 shows three pieces from JG Hougoumont farm house/château. Brilliant buildings done by John. Robin.

Also post 14 shows three pieces from JG Hougoumont farm house/château. Brilliant buildings done by John. Robin.

If that's the image Andreas is referring to, then yes, he's right, I was wrong, thought he meant the photo that shows the partial Hougoumont on the bed.

Ok, carry on then.

Thanks for the great pictures carlos, i don't know if you were there sunday but there was an earlybird line and then one for the show at 10:00.
That line was wrapped around all the way out the fron door. It was great to see.

Thanks very much Carlos for sharing the photos. :salute::

If that's the image Andreas is referring to, then yes, he's right, I was wrong, thought he meant the photo that shows the partial Hougoumont on the bed.

Ok, carry on then.
yes treefrog had 3 buildings from jg miniatures in their room. they were from the west side

Users who are viewing this thread

Back