CJB Models: Colin J. Burkill's Individually Hand Cast Masterpieces (1 Viewer)

And even more . . .

Attachments

• Peter Clark's CJB Models 11.jpg
    Peter Clark's CJB Models 11.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 377
  • Peter Clark's CJB Models 13.jpg
    Peter Clark's CJB Models 13.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 333
  • Peter Clark's CJB Models 14.jpg
    Peter Clark's CJB Models 14.jpg
    63.3 KB · Views: 333
  • Peter Clark's CJB Models 15.jpg
    Peter Clark's CJB Models 15.jpg
    61 KB · Views: 337
Yet more . . . The canon being pulled by the CS8 is a Britains canon refinished by Collin Burkill to match his CJB Models.

Attachments

• Peter Clark's CJB Models 16.jpg
    Peter Clark's CJB Models 16.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 316
  • Peter Clark's CJB Models 18.jpg
    Peter Clark's CJB Models 18.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 312
  • Peter Clark's CJB Models 17.jpg
    Peter Clark's CJB Models 17.jpg
    67.8 KB · Views: 320
  • Peter Clark's CJB Models 19.jpg
    Peter Clark's CJB Models 19.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 329
This might be the end . . . and it is. That is 18 CJB Military Models, gentleman!

Attachments

• Peter Clark's CJB Models 22.jpg
    Peter Clark's CJB Models 22.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 346
Peter Clark sent me photos of one more CJB Model: a military version of my favorite civilian model, the 8hp Tourer convertible. He is also sending me a copy of a CJB Models catalogue, which I will of course post upon receipt.

Attachments

• CJB Models Military 8hp Tourer 1.jpg
    CJB Models Military 8hp Tourer 1.jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 304
  • CJB Models Military 8hp Tourer 2.jpg
    CJB Models Military 8hp Tourer 2.jpg
    78.3 KB · Views: 598
Had some vehicles out for cleaning and incorporation coming from down under after exercises in the Far East.....{sm4}{sm4}{sm4}

Attachments

• 14.jpg
    14.jpg
    107.6 KB · Views: 286
  • 12.JPG
    12.JPG
    114.1 KB · Views: 306
  • 11.JPG
    11.JPG
    92.2 KB · Views: 282
  • 9.JPG
    9.JPG
    90 KB · Views: 274
  • 6.JPG
    6.JPG
    125.8 KB · Views: 290
A few more.....:salute:::salute:::salute::

Attachments

• 4.JPG
    4.JPG
    115.3 KB · Views: 293
  • 5.JPG
    5.JPG
    113.6 KB · Views: 294
  • 7.JPG
    7.JPG
    90.3 KB · Views: 301
  • 8.JPG
    8.JPG
    92.2 KB · Views: 301
  • 3.JPG
    3.JPG
    109.2 KB · Views: 297
On eBay right now there is a CJB models Nazi diorama. I have no idea if this is Mr. Burkill's work, and I have no interest in it, but just a heads up.

Hi All,

For those that are interested the set that Louis makes reference is under the ebay number:252402171560.
It is in a nice tranparent plastic display. The dio is Hitler and Goering plus a detachment of black clad SS Troops on goose step marches as in Nuremberg ( background is made of period pictures of that parade ground ).......
Not sure if CJB would have done German sets, could be a different manufacturer and being here advertised as CJB ....The foot plates do not match CJB style.
Cheers
Luiz

Hi Louis thanks for the heads up, do you have a reference number for it?
Cheers
Luiz

Hi All,

For those that are interested the set that Louis makes reference is under the ebay number:252402171560.
It is in a nice tranparent plastic display. The dio is Hitler and Goering plus a detachment of black clad SS Troops on goose step marches as in Nuremberg ( background is made of period pictures of that parade ground ).......
Not sure if CJB would have done German sets, could be a different manufacturer and being here advertised as CJB ....The foot plates do not match CJB style.
Cheers
Luiz

Definitely not CJB. Not sure how someone confused or thinks this is CJB. The painting is way off as well as the subject!

TD

People often list items under the wrong name, be it CJB, Trophy or K & C. You have to be knowledgeable about the company you're interested in or mistakes may take place.

People often list items under the wrong name, be it CJB, Trophy or K & C. You have to be knowledgeable about the company you're interested in or mistakes may take place.

Sellers also list the names of other makers than the one who made the figure than the one in a specific auction, so it comes up in more searches, providing them more visibility. I see a lot of auctions like that. I see auctions for Stadden figures, for example, in which the seller notes in the description that the figure is a Stadden, and any collector can see from the photo that it is. But he'll write the title as "Stadden Britains King & Country Frontline", etc, and his auction will come up in searches for each of those brands. As you say, you have to be knowledgeable, and just like the Romans used to say, "let the buyer beware".

Prost!
Brad

I haven't seen a CJB Models vehicle for sale since March of last year. Has anyone else come across any?

I saw a CJB Model lorry in a recent Vectis Auction. It was the first CJB Model I've seen for sale in over a year. I already had it, so I didn't bid. Did any of you guys snag it?

I re-did the set ups in my Aerodrome Room. Here are some shots of some of my CJB Models displayed with some vehicles and figures from Heco Tinplate Models and Trophy of Wales, as well as diorama materials from King & Country, Hudson & Allen and Build-A-Rama:

Attachments

• Aerodrome 3rd 1.jpg
    Aerodrome 3rd 1.jpg
    143.8 KB · Views: 391
  • Aerodrome 3rd 2.jpg
    Aerodrome 3rd 2.jpg
    136.4 KB · Views: 412
  • Aerodrome 3rd 3.jpg
    Aerodrome 3rd 3.jpg
    123.1 KB · Views: 407
A couple of more photos . . .

Attachments

• Aerodrome Redux 1.jpg
    Aerodrome Redux 1.jpg
    140.2 KB · Views: 425
  • Aerodrome Redux 4.jpg
    Aerodrome Redux 4.jpg
    131.5 KB · Views: 444
Has anybody come across any CJB Models for sale recently? I haven't seen one come up in ages.

There is a Morris D Type Battery Staff Car on e-bay with a starting bid of 350 British Pounds. It’s the first CJB Model I’ve seen up Auction in about a year. I’m not the seller and I’m not bidding so go get it gentlemen.👍😎

Users who are viewing this thread

Back