Collectors Showcase eBay sales of DAK & ACW (3 Viewers)

:) I was very disappointed that, the CS TOBRUK Figure's, didn't MATCH anyone's( Toy Companies) Toy Soldier Figure's? That's My ONLY BEEF with Brian CS! The 88th Gun is Excellent, the Panzer I is Excellent but a Wee Bit Small, but Excellent, the KETTENKRAD is Excellent for its Size, and Larger than K & C which to me is Perfect; --- The MOTORCYCLE Combo Figure's, DAK Team is a Bit Small in Size! The CS First ORIGINAL Waffen SS and Airborne isn't 1/25th Scale But 75mm Scale, and they were Nice BEEFY Figure's, but Face's had to be Redone! If CS would bring back a Scale Similiar, to 1/25th it would be AWESOME; Because Andy's Scale is Smaller than his First K&C Earlier Figure's! I Hope CS would MAKE 'EL ALAMEIN' 8th Army with AUSSIE'S and BRITISH Infantry and a 25th Pounder Gun Crew (SHIRTLESS); And MORE DAK and Possible ITALIAN Infantry and ARMOR! CIAO!

.........The CS First ORIGINAL Waffen SS and Airborne isn't 1/25th Scale But 75mm Scale, and they were Nice BEEFY Figure's, but Face's had to be Redone! If CS would bring back a Scale Similiar, to 1/25th it would be AWESOME; Because Andy's Scale is Smaller than his First K&C Earlier Figure's!.......CIAO!

John, 75 mm isn't a scale it's a height measurement :eek: For example, multiply 75 mm (3") X 24 = 1.8 m (6') being the average human height.

Therefore 1/25 or more precisely 1/24, is the actual scale for their (Kursk) Waffen SS.

You will find that the scale of the Afrika Korps Kettenrad, Panzer I, 88 mm gun and BMW motorbike combo is also about 1/24, making them large in comparison to the 1/30 figures that are included with them.

Its true!:

Lets all help Barry out and take advantage of this deal he's offering, find his store on EBAY: frodomolpus . We sold him seven sets of Arnhem and just 4 sets 14th Brooklyn. so as long as that inventory lasts for him in his EBAY store, all those sets are fair game!:D

Michigan Toy Soldier is also having a 20% off everything sale. So lets all pull togethor and see to it that our hobby thrives!

These are deals of a lifetime.

(We are 70% sold out of Marders as I write.)

Happy Collecting!

Best regards,

Brian

Its true!:
Lets all help Barry out and take advantage of this deal he's offering, find his store on EBAY: frodomolpus . We sold him seven sets of Arnhem and just 4 sets 14th Brooklyn. so as long as that inventory lasts for him in his EBAY store, all those sets are fair game!:D
Michigan Toy Soldier is also having a 20% off everything sale. So lets all pull togethor and see to it that our hobby thrives!
These are deals of a lifetime.
(We are 70% sold out of Marders as I write.)

Happy Collecting!
Best regards,

Brian

Was more than happy to help out barry:D Have already ordered the Flak gun from CS but the price was nice on the Marder and just had to get those 2 Germans reloading their guns:cool:

Was more than happy to help out barry:D Have already ordered the Flak gun from CS but the price was nice on the Marder and just had to get those 2 Germans reloading their guns:cool:

I ordered three set from Barry to :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back