Confirmed dealers for Chicagoland as of 8-1-23 for September 24, 2023 (2 Viewers)

HobbyBunker

Corporal
Confirmed dealers for the September Show.

Last Name First Name Trade Name
Murphy Hobby Bunker, Inc.
Abraham Julie Treefrog Treasures
Bailey Robert
Barzso Ron Barzso Playsets, Inc.
Beaumont François La Boite de Soldats
Beierwaltes Will
Bennett Phil Lord Tankerville’s Knights
Berton Joe
Bracamontes Ric Co. B
Bultez Phylip Figurine & Collections
Carpenter Dave Toy Man 106
Chapman Rod Alexandria Toy
Ciak, Jr. Ken LOD Enterprises
Connell Steve & Nancy Connell’s Military Miniatures
Connors Michael
Cook David and Kim MicShaun’s Closet
Curley Star Star Collectables
Eagan Jack
Eber Rick Rick Eber’s Quality Playsets
Egan Richard
Farkas Sandor
Fontana Dennis
Gallagher Pat Gallagher’s Gallery
Garfield Roger Faded Glories
Graham John
Grandolfo Joe
Hall Michael & Myszka Sierra Toy Soldier Co.
Ham Steven
Handley Mike
Hansen Michael Mike’s & Gayle’s Toys N’ Joys
Haradin Ray Old Toy Soldier Auctions / Old Toy Soldier Magazine
Hardt Len Father and Son Toys
Haug Ralph Brooklynn Dr. LLC
Hedrich Hans
Hornung Robert Hornung Art
Johnson Thor AeroArt International, Inc.
Johnson Verne
Jones Daniel Dan Jones
Jones Michael
Kern Rusty and Kathy Playset Magazine
Koopmeiners Eric
Kutnick Mike Kutnick Kollectibles
Larson Kirk Red Arrow Toys
Leo Frank
Leyden Patrick
Linden Gary
Lipp Rick
Lonigro Michael M & J Toy Trains and Collectables
Lovely Larry
Lozowski Thomas
Maladra Keith Old Toy Detective
Martello Michael J & K Toy Soldiers
Mesarich Jeff
Miller Gary MillerFigs
Moore Bill King & Country Dealer
Morlan Scott
Morris Merrill
Nash Michael Hand Held Heroes
Nicholson Pat The Warren Lines
Nussbaum Peter
Osen Ken & Ericka W. Britain + Hudson & Allen Studio
Pauley Ben Soldier Collectibles
Piper Al
Poole Ed Ed’s Toys
Redding David
Redenour Bruce Fort Massac Toy Soldiers
Reynolds Janet Donald L. Hall
Richardson Bill
Saine Joseph Joseph Saine Toy Soldiers
Sanheim John Sanheim’s Flags
Shore Mike
Sommers Steve and Jo
Spina Costan
Sreckov Michael Warring Warbirds, Inc.
Thomas Ricky Adventure Games + Hobbies
Wallis Joe
Way Frank Trains and Toy Soldiers
Weaver Bill
Weber Anthony Ed Weber Estate
Wendeln Gary G.W. Military Miniatures
Wiberg Thomas
Young Jack Jack’s Toys
Young Mark The French Connection
Zunica Richard

Andy from King and Country will be at the show but not displaying.

So we had some complainers........

This list is of who has "paid" and "confirmed" amount of tables. T

Several others have sent in contracts but have not "paid" yet. Either because of special circumstances or that we have not de termined location and amount of tables yet. This includes Treefrog and Michtoy. Another realized he forgot to enclose the check when he saw the list.

I have had dozens of emails and about 20 calls since yesterday about the show. I am the show so I can only do what I can do...I have another big Convention in Boston this weekedn. Fanexpo. Will update the list again and website next week. I just got two more in the mail today.

Matt, it's terrific to see interest in these events despite some suggesting these shows are dead and buried.

if it is as crowded and full of people buying things like this past weekend at the national sport collectors convention in chicago. well then we are in for a good time. the sports show was 3-4 times as crowded as 2 years ago.
and people have extra money. in the car business i have never seen so many people paying cash or putting down huge downpayments. i think this bodes well for the dealers who will be in chicago for the toy soldier show.
i can't wait

if it is as crowded and full of people buying things like this past weekend at the national sport collectors convention in chicago. well then we are in for a good time. the sports show was 3-4 times as crowded as 2 years ago.
and people have extra money. in the car business i have never seen so many people paying cash or putting down huge downpayments. i think this bodes well for the dealers who will be in chicago for the toy soldier show.
i can't wait

I was at the National Sports Collectors Convention and the C2E2 show in April both shows were jam packed. I hope this bodes well for the Toy Soldiers show.

While not an official dealer, I will be there as a collector in the Frog room with some unusual items for sale! Matt - did my check arrive...................:):)

TD

I will have a bunch of retired Britains Napoleonics and some dioramas for sale…. Here’s to hoping I make enough to fund most of my purchases at the show!

Sandor

W. Britain will be there, with our normal full displays too! We are not listed as dealers, but are displaying as manufacturers. With that said, we will have club information and exclusive club items for members.
Ericka, Ted, Doug, Chris and myself look forward to seeing many of you next month.

Health concerns forbid me to attend. Perhaps Dad will, though it will be brief due to mums COVID probs.
Anyway, have fun you all!
Paddy

Does anyone have an email address or web site for Pat Nicholson and the Warren Lines?

Bosun Al

I think the estimates are like 4000 people will come to the show during the 4 days thurs-sunday

I think the estimates are like 4000 people will come to the show during the 4 days thurs-sunday

Did you handout flyers at the National Sports Collectors Convention. I hope you are right.

That's why I hate to disappoint by skipping what should be as big an event as possible.
But ma's very sick and I'm sickly and have an evil Doctor appointment 10/2/23. Dad has been doing it all and ma may (actually?!) kill him if he gets her sick at this point.
I just thought I had to explain my absence better so I didn't get detention:wink2:. (Actually it was called JUG at my schools: Judgment Under God{eek3})
Still I hope to keep up with Hawkeye & Julie and the rest so Sorry once again,
Paddy for Paddy and His Dad who does all the work it seems...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back