Connoisseur Figures (2 Viewers)

Ninja looks very nice! Although the aeroart figures are nice, kolobob's is still better in detail.
I'm also thinking about to order another mongol figure from kolobob.
How long does it take (average) for you to receive a figure from kolobob? Mine is almost 30 days and still hasn't arrived.

It really varies (6-12 weeks). Generally I order a figure and then forget about it. It's pleasant surprise when the pictures show up in my e-mail. I then wait until I receive it safe and sound before looking to order my next figure. Considering the prices this slow methodical process works well for me.

Thank you both for your reply! I was just abit worried, normally I would prefer to be able to track the package online. But I'll just wait and try not to look for new figures until the first arrived :p

Thank you both for your reply! I was just abit worried, normally I would prefer to be able to track the package online. But I'll just wait and try not to look for new figures until the first arrived :p

Are you saying you've already received the pictures and it has been shipped 30 days ago? If so that would seem a tad long, particularly to your location.

Are you saying you've already received the pictures and it has been shipped 30 days ago? If so that would seem a tad long, particularly to your location.

Hi,
Yea it is abit long. But Boris replied my email today. He said there were problems with the russian customs, therefore the shipments are delayed to 2-3 weeks :( Can't wait till I get my first connoisseur figure!

For the Blondi critics here is an Aeroart wolf:

Attachments

• 5184Main.jpg
    5184Main.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 367
For the Blondi critics here is an Aeroart wolf:

There is an attacking version and a stalking version,one version in winter fur and the other version like Combat showed.I have the winter stalking version.Aeroart and Monkey Depot have them.$50 each

George Custer new from Andrea:

Attachments

• SG-F144-01.jpg
    SG-F144-01.jpg
    67.2 KB · Views: 488
My latest samurai, Russian Vityaz PB703

Attachments

• DSC_0001b.jpg
    DSC_0001b.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 379
  • DSC_0003b.jpg
    DSC_0003b.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 515
  • DSC_0005b.jpg
    DSC_0005b.jpg
    84.4 KB · Views: 366
  • DSC_0009b.jpg
    DSC_0009b.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 385
Some figures from my collection from my ukrainian frends-manufacturers of the soldiers.

Russian warrior (120 mm)

German infantryman, 1943, Kursk (120 mm)

German machinegunner, 1943, Kursk (120 mm)

Soviet Naval infantryman (90 mm), 1943, Kuban'-El'tigen

These are mine first 3 connoisseur figures! :D

IMG_2720.jpg

IMG_2721.jpg

IMG_2728.jpg

IMG_2725.jpg

IMG_2724.jpg

IMG_2723.jpg

These are mine first 3 connoisseur figures! :D
Beautiful figures and nice photos Anthony, thanks for sharing.

Intended only as a constructive observation it does pain me to see certain horse details inaccurately portrayed, especially at this price and quality level. This mounted model suffers from the all too common gapping mouth / exposed teeth syndrome which is particularly wrong here with no rein pressure. The reins also seem to have no point of attachment to the bridle. Yes I am quibbling on things that matter more to me than most but I do wish sculptors would "get out" more sometimes.

Nonetheless, your pieces are beautiful overall and an excellent collection start.:cool:

Wow! Those are amazing figures Anthony! The painting of all three is incredibly detailed, even moreso than most connoisseur pieces I have seen. Are these Kolobob figures? If they are, they each appear to be elite level, 9/10. Great collection and thanks for sharing!

I'm glad you finally received your Mongols Anthony. Very nice figures indeed. Thanks for sharing. :)

Thanks! and also, constructive observation is always good indeed, especially when you pay a high price for a figure :)

Beautiful figures and nice photos Anthony, thanks for sharing.

Intended only as a constructive observation it does pain me to see certain horse details inaccurately portrayed, especially at this price and quality level. This mounted model suffers from the all too common gapping mouth / exposed teeth syndrome which is particularly wrong here with no rein pressure. The reins also seem to have no point of attachment to the bridle. Yes I am quibbling on things that matter more to me than most but I do wish sculptors would "get out" more sometimes.

Nonetheless, your pieces are beautiful overall and an excellent collection start.:cool:

hi

thank you, these are indeed from kolobob. The quality is very good indeed. However, only 1 figure is according to Boris the highest quality (the one with the halberd). The other two (mounted figure and the one with shield and sword) is paiting level 8. Although I still enjoy the quality very much :)

Wow! Those are amazing figures Anthony! The painting of all three is incredibly detailed, even moreso than most connoisseur pieces I have seen. Are these Kolobob figures? If they are, they each appear to be elite level, 9/10. Great collection and thanks for sharing!

New Buccaneer from Andrea:

Attachments

• PC-02-1.jpg
    PC-02-1.jpg
    67.4 KB · Views: 309
New 90mm figure from Andrea - Warrior Monk 1250:

Attachments

• S8-F49-01.jpg
    S8-F49-01.jpg
    68.7 KB · Views: 270

Users who are viewing this thread

Back