conte? (2 Viewers)

I'm bored with the Conte bashing and the love and hate comments and thought my Lord General that you'd be interested in coming to aid of this young lass as soon or as shortly after she becomes available knowing how much of an officer and gentleman you are.........Your Aide De Camp and member of your General Staff...The Lt.

panther2comb700.jpg
I think she will do just fine on her own, especially in that dress.:cool:

That is indeed a nice photo and a nice figure:D, if we ever see it. As to bored by comments on Conte, well no one has to read what they don't want to here or any where else do they? I think it is encouraging that there are so many of us that want to discuss Conte; it is a confirmation of how much his products are appreciated. ;)

I think Joes' point was that it seems to be repeating itself. Which it seems to be doing. I get caught up in it myself sometimes:eek:
And the Conte products for the most part are really good.:)

I think Joes' point was that it seems to be repeating itself. Which it seems to be doing. I get caught up in it myself sometimes:eek:
And the Conte products for the most part are really good.:)

Your quite right my Lord General and I couldn't have responded to Spiftfrnd post with a better reply.....The Lt.

I have some friends with some strange quirks. One is habitually late. It doesnt matter what the situation, he is going to be late. I always give him a time that is 1 hour earlier than needed and he is usually on time or just fashionably late. Another Gripes all the time. I mean constantly. We started calling him Granny and kidding him about it. He accepted it as a term of endearment and he introduces himself as Granny. He still complains as much as ever but usually laughs while doing it. Another exagerates. If you have a deal working with him figure on about half of what he has said. All these fellows are valuable friends of mine that I wouldn't trade for anything and I make allowances for their quirks. We all probably know folks like this. I view Conte the same way. I like his products and am willing to make allowances for his quirks. If you dont you're just getting yourself worked up for nothing. Folks are what they are.....Sometime I'll tell y'all about my friend named Lucky. (worst luck of anybody I ever saw)

I like the way you said that Captain.
Very true
FUB

I like the way you said that Captain.
Very true
FUB
I do as well. What was the name of the one who exaggerates?:D

No problem Joe, just consider our repetition as therapy; I think any of us who love his products need a wee bit.;):D

I have some friends with some strange quirks. One is habitually late. It doesnt matter what the situation, he is going to be late. I always give him a time that is 1 hour earlier than needed and he is usually on time or just fashionably late. Another Gripes all the time. I mean constantly. We started calling him Granny and kidding him about it. He accepted it as a term of endearment and he introduces himself as Granny. He still complains as much as ever but usually laughs while doing it. Another exagerates. If you have a deal working with him figure on about half of what he has said. All these fellows are valuable friends of mine that I wouldn't trade for anything and I make allowances for their quirks. We all probably know folks like this. I view Conte the same way. I like his products and am willing to make allowances for his quirks. If you dont you're just getting yourself worked up for nothing. Folks are what they are.....Sometime I'll tell y'all about my friend named Lucky. (worst luck of anybody I ever saw)

Wow! An excellent post on friends and living with the negative aspects of people! One does need to see past the bad points to see the good.
Great stuff!
Mike

Very well written and said my Captain and will do Spitfrnd. Caught the playset addict playing again and thought my Lord General along with others would be interested in seeing what kind of trouble the lady and her companion maybe getting into.......The Lt.

patbohyena700.jpg

bopatpanther700.jpg

Last edited:
Very well written and said my Captain and will do Spitfrnd. Caught the playset addict playing again and thought my Lord General along with others would be interested in seeing what kind of trouble the lady and her companion maybe getting into.......The Lt.

patbohyena700.jpg

bopatpanther700.jpg

Thanks for the photos Lt., I'm very tempted to pick up the Alan Quartermine figure when it is realesed along with some of their Zulu figures!!!!

Vick:D:D:D

picture.php

Really like this picture of these figures, the lighting makes it feel like the jungle vegitation has blocked out the sun...

Vick

That would be a great thread. The Conte Babes, pictures of all the generously sculpted women. I dont own any though.

The playset addict Joe Baker contiues to feature our adventuros young lady....The Lt.

widejungle1650.jpg

leopardtempleetal700.jpg

chimpbo2s725.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back