Cowpens, iWork in progress (1 Viewer)

29 Let's Go

Sergeant Major
Cowpens, a work in progress. Cunningham's seeking cover in the swamp, 71st charging, mounted militia on American right, Tate and Triplett's Virginia Sate Troops left and right flank of third line and Washington's Continentals routing the 17th dragoons.

nTx0URZ.jpg

Ei1bH3o.jpg

srKCrA2.jpg

Wow! Feels like I'm there. Wonderful dio. Looking forward to seeing more.
Paddy

Really outstanding. Wonderful detail and placement. -- Al

What more can I say Steve after all the conversations we've had about your project. It's coming together magnificently and it's really nice to see the updated progress you have made. Outstanding!

Mike

Wonderful scene Steve, amazing terrain and fig placement. Faithfully re-creates the battle we've discussed at length (you even enticed me to read the books about the battle). One small recommendation, add some cotton to the muskets to simulate firing. :smile2: Again You may choose an icon for your message from this list, best dio to date of that era. Chris

Yeh, i am going to say wow as well… and awesome. Well done. Cant wait to see it progress even more

Steve,

This is extremely well done!! Nice set up all around. You've placed the figures perfectly and the ground work is incredible!!

Keep us posted on your progress with this.

Mark

Very cool Steve, love the scenery and setting and placement of the figures.

Thanks for sharing this amazing dio. ^&grin

To date, I've only visited Cowpens once and in the summer, but the groundwork very much reminds me of Don Troiani's depictions of the battle.

A stunning piece of modeling and beautifully executed! :salute::

Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back