Diamond T Tank Transporter (4 Viewers)

King & Country

1st Lieutenant
Hi Guys,

As promised just a few hours ago here are some more pix of our upcoming DIAMOND T in action… loading up with 3 different armoured vehicles.

As for the retail price, I spoke to the factory this morning and can confirm the following…
US$469.00 for the tractor and trailer combined All in a special box complete with 4 page full colour leaflet.

Also I hope to show a ‘desert’ version in the not too distant future. Until we meet again… adios for now.

Andy

DD318_Group (1)_900.jpg

DD318_Group (7)_900.jpg

DD318_Group (8)_900.jpg

Will there be sets made to go with it Andy figures not vehicles.
Great price tho it's awesome

There are plenty of existing figures and vehicles to go along with this Transporter. Very nice :salute::

Wayne

There are plenty of existing figures and vehicles to go along with this Transporter. Very nice :salute::

Wayne

Thanks Wayne...There are indeed a number of existing figures that will and do work well with the Diamond T...Still available.
Best wishes,
Andy.

Never in my wildest dream ever thought of KC making the Diamond-T M19 Tank Carrier (M20 Prime Mover + M9 40-Ton Roger Trailer). The M20 Prime mover could either be the Diamond T 980 981 (Hard top/soft top). So, 2 years ago I scratch-built one (soft top). This will be a good complement to the KC hard top. Thanks Andy. I thought you forgot WW 2. This model is a must buy! Attached are some photos of the scratched-built model

Attachments

• 20141115_135314.jpg
    20141115_135314.jpg
    457.9 KB · Views: 395
  • 20141115_135719.jpg
    20141115_135719.jpg
    374.9 KB · Views: 390
  • DSC02346.jpg
    DSC02346.jpg
    275.5 KB · Views: 394
  • DSC02302.JPG
    DSC02302.JPG
    141.7 KB · Views: 467
  • trailer.jpg
    trailer.jpg
    100.6 KB · Views: 392
Last edited:
Additional photos

Attachments

• Slide11.JPG
    Slide11.JPG
    58.8 KB · Views: 392
  • Slide4.JPG
    Slide4.JPG
    74.1 KB · Views: 399
  • Slide10.JPG
    Slide10.JPG
    57.8 KB · Views: 396
  • 20141122_192917.jpg
    20141122_192917.jpg
    268.7 KB · Views: 389
Thanks Wayne...There are indeed a number of existing figures that will and do work well with the Diamond T...Still available.
Best wishes,
Andy.

Yeah I know that I'm not stupid but any additional sets as the 3 man set with the bloke working under the vehicle is hard to find, simple question yes or no would of done!!!

Yeah I know that I'm not stupid but any additional sets as the 3 man set with the bloke working under the vehicle is hard to find, simple question yes or no would of done!!!

No need to get 'stroppy' Wayne...I answered you honestly and in a friendly manner. That older 'Mechanics' set may be hard...but not impossible to find.
Good luck and best wishes,
Andy.

No need to get 'stroppy' Wayne...I answered you honestly and in a friendly manner. That older 'Mechanics' set may be hard...but not impossible to find.
Andy.

Andy mate,
I have advised young Wayne that I still have three sets of DD088 G.I. Tank Crew in stock.

Cheers Howard

Andy.

Meant to reply to Wayne not you Andy

Never in my wildest dream ever thought of KC making the Diamond-T M19 Tank Carrier (M20 Prime Mover + M9 40-Ton Roger Trailer). The M20 Prime mover could either be the Diamond T 980 981 (Hard top/soft top). So, 2 years ago I scratch-built one (soft top). This will be a good complement to the KC hard top. Thanks Andy. I thought you forgot WW 2. This model is a must buy! Attached are some photos of the scratched-built model

Work of art Noli-Poli; They are always spectacular.

I wish I could do the conversions you do but I can't. Therefore, I'll just have to wait until Andy releases his.

Carlos

Andy,

Nice pictures. I hope there are going to be figure sets released to compliment the theme.

Carlos

The old recovery vehicle, DD 104, might go well with these. Treefrog still has some and Minuteman may still have one or two; you'd have to check with George.

Work of art Noli-Poli; They are always spectacular.

I wish I could do the conversions you do but I can't. Therefore, I'll just have to wait until Andy releases his.

Carlos

Carlos, it’s worth the wait. Love this to death. Hope Andy does the Dragon Wagon Trailer

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back