Diamond T Tank Transporter (1 Viewer)

Yeah I know that I'm not stupid but any additional sets as the 3 man set with the bloke working under the vehicle is hard to find, simple question yes or no would of done!!!

Wayne,
Not sure what you mean by hard to find. I sold one this morning and DD88 still showing on K&C and TF pages. Then there are the 7 guys who came out with Fury.

Attachments

• DIAMOND T 1.jpg
    DIAMOND T 1.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 194
  • DIAMOND T 2.jpg
    DIAMOND T 2.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 196
  • DIAMOND T 3.jpg
    DIAMOND T 3.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 180
  • DIAMOND T 4.jpg
    DIAMOND T 4.jpg
    68.9 KB · Views: 196
  • DIAMOND T 5.jpg
    DIAMOND T 5.jpg
    69.3 KB · Views: 177

Attachments

• DIAMOND T 6.jpg
    DIAMOND T 6.jpg
    77.8 KB · Views: 234
  • DIAMOND T 7.jpg
    DIAMOND T 7.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 168
  • DIAMOND T 8.jpg
    DIAMOND T 8.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 213
  • DIAMOND T 9.jpg
    DIAMOND T 9.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 190
  • DIAMOND T 10.jpg
    DIAMOND T 10.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 171

Attachments

• 20141122_192917.jpg
    20141122_192917.jpg
    268.7 KB · Views: 169
  • 20141115_004105.jpg
    20141115_004105.jpg
    279.4 KB · Views: 170
  • 20141031_003714.jpg
    20141031_003714.jpg
    57 KB · Views: 163
Last edited:
What an incredible work !!!!!
guy:salute::
Thanks Guy. The KC has the closed cab version (prime mover). It will perfecrly complement the open cab version Imade.
I also did the he M25 Tank Transporter. It was a combination 6x6 M26 armored heavy tank transporter/tank recovery tractor (KC DD104) folded the "A Frame " and scratch-built the M15 Trailer
Type " Enter the Dragon" on the search button of the forum and it will pull previously posted work

You've done an amazing job on your transporter and I bet it gives you a lot of pleasure each time you look at it. {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Steve

I must say, youre a very talented person. This is really impressive {eek3}{eek3}

Thank you for sharing these photos, very appreciated {bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Serge :smile2:

When I originally first saw Noli's work on his own custom-made 'Diamond T' it was one of the major spurs that drove me and K&C to go forward with our own version .

I've always, as already said, loved 'Tank Transporters' and look forward to seeing what combinations collectors will assemble once they get theirs.

In the meantime, congratulations to our friend n his magnificent work and craftsmanship!
Best wishes,
Andy.

Hi Guys,

As promised just a few hours ago here are some more pix of our upcoming DIAMOND T in action… loading up with 3 different armoured vehicles.

As for the retail price, I spoke to the factory this morning and can confirm the following…
US$469.00 for the tractor and trailer combined All in a special box complete with 4 page full colour leaflet.

Also I hope to show a ‘desert’ version in the not too distant future. Until we meet again… adios for now.

Andy

View attachment 244909

View attachment 244910

View attachment 244911

Count me in on the desert version!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TD

Looks great Andy. I would consider this a "must" for me. I have DD104 M26 and like it too.

This new set will make from some great recovery scenes.

Attachments

• DSC_0292 (3).JPG
    DSC_0292 (3).JPG
    470.3 KB · Views: 228
Also I hope to show a ‘desert’ version in the not too distant future...
I've always, as already said, loved 'Tank Transporters' and look forward to seeing what combinations collectors will assemble once they get theirs.

Hi Andy,

This is truly a winner! Awesome piece. Hat's off to Noli as well.

Over the years that I've been collecting, it's funny how you've shared "Easter Eggs" in various brochures and magazines, some I'm sure less intentional than others.

I've had a copy of the 2015-2016 365 Days and always appreciated this little image with the Stuart Honey. I would say to myself, "would love to see K&C offer a tank transporter like the one pictured". Well, you certainly made it happen as you mentioned, I too look forward to all the varieties of vehicles K&C collectors will be pulling around with their new Tank Transporter.

Here's that image. I'll be waiting for that desert version! {bravo}}

attachment.php

EDIT: Then again, my Oddball Sherman is under repair and may need a lift... {sm4}

attachment.php

Last edited:
Hi Andy,

This is truly a winner! Awesome piece. Hat's off to Noli as well.

Over the years that I've been collecting, it's funny how you've shared "Easter Eggs" in various brochures and magazines, some I'm sure less intentional than others.

I've had a copy of the 2015-2016 365 Days and always appreciated this little image with the Stuart Honey. I would say to myself, "would love to see K&C offer a tank transporter like the one pictured". Well, you certainly made it happen as you mentioned, I too look forward to all the varieties of vehicles K&C collectors will be pulling around with their new Tank Transporter.

Here's that image. I'll be waiting for that desert version! {bravo}}

attachment.php

EDIT: Then again, my Oddball Sherman is under repair and may need a lift... {sm4}

attachment.php

Thanks RobJ. Looking forward to the release of the desert version myself as I have an extensive collection of KC Eight Army. Got the Figarti's E8 Sherman's and early Stuarts too. Need to start filling up the coffers as I read somewhere in this thread that the set cost is $498...almost a thousand dollars for the 2 versions. Its worth the wait! Attached is front cover of Signal Publication M19-20 in Action...it is tempting to work on those winshield to flip open.

Attachments

• s-l1600.jpg
    s-l1600.jpg
    68.2 KB · Views: 288
Last edited:
Andy & Arnold,

One word/syllable sums your work up...WOW! I look forward to this K&C release & viewing Arnold’s work is beyond words!

Cheers & Thanks,
Marc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back