Dispatches are up! (6 Viewers)

Of all the Chicago shows, man I'd love to be at this forthcoming one.

Rob

The new Soviets look nice, I particularly like the jeep. Howver, K & C do need to sort out their MG34s from their MG42s!

Any chance of a Pippa Middleton model as an "add-on" for the Wills and Kate set?

Having taken a look at the pricing of the Coldstream Guards, I will probably pass or just purchase a couple. Pity.
I just ordered 5 of them. I have wanted ceremonials and have none. I am definitely worried about the cost of putting together a parade though. I am starting with musicians and a flag and decide later whether I can go farther. I don't like paying so much for multiples of the same figure.

I just ordered 5 of them. I have wanted ceremonials and have none. I am definitely worried about the cost of putting together a parade though. I am starting with musicians and a flag and decide later whether I can go farther. I don't like paying so much for multiples of the same figure.

Well, they certainly look good, no doubt about it.

Is K&C finally coming over to the "Dark Side" these are among the most weathered and duller painted figures I have seen from them. Now they just need to shrink their guns a bit to bring them into proportion and their move to the the dark side will be complete. Very nice. Or even shrink their figures a bit...Well that will never happen. But you take what you can get. Alex

One out of three I think you will have to be satisfied with!!
Mitch

Is K&C finally coming over to the "Dark Side" these are among the most weathered and duller painted figures I have seen from them. Now they just need to shrink their guns a bit to bring them into proportion and their move to the the dark side will be complete. Very nice. Or even shrink their figures a bit...Well that will never happen. But you take what you can get. Alex

The new Soviets look nice, I particularly like the jeep. Howver, K & C do need to sort out their MG34s from their MG42s!

Any chance of a Pippa Middleton model as an "add-on" for the Wills and Kate set?

Pippa sure is popular, well a part of her is anyway!:wink2:

Rob

personally, I would like to see a real early version.
Mitch

Interesting pic Mitch, the dipped track cover gives it a totally different look doesn't it.

Rob

I think it looks great and should not cause K&C too many headaches as they have the turrets and they have already cracked the chassis with the elefant they made a while back. That is a Tiger I would like in my collection and, one that has never been done.
Mitch

Interesting pic Mitch, the dipped track cover gives it a totally different look doesn't it.

Rob

An excellent dispatches. The standouts for me are the winter Germans and Soviet troops. I'll be adding a few of these to my Eastern front collection. Thanks for posting.

An excellent dispatches. The standouts for me are the winter Germans and Soviet troops. I'll be adding a few of these to my Eastern front collection. Thanks for posting.

My pleasure.

Rob

Sorry I am late on my reply on the October Russian & German Eastern Front onslaught.

{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}{bravo}}

Thank U ANDY!!!!

Sorry I am late on my reply on the October Russian & German Eastern Front onslaught.

Me too, been very busy moving as of late and access to internet has been limited. :( Now for the dispatches. The winter Soviets and Germans look really well sculpted and the tanks are incredibly well weathered. In particular I like the German with his hands in his pocket that looks miserable, great piece. The great painting, sculpting and added realism is really hitting the pocketbook. I seem to recall not long ago K&C saying prices would stabalize. The only thing thats stable is the constant trajectory of up up up and away! {eek3}
I'm pleased K&C have responded for those very vocal members interested in this campaign unfortunately for me that campaign holds little collecting interest. I might pick up a few figures and maybe a tank but they are way down my buy list for sure. The ceremonials look great but at the moment I'm not sure if I want to go down that road. As for retirements I've avoided ACW so no damage there. Looking forward to the Chicago show dioramas and Bulge releases to come.

EcatImage

I find these figures really nice and very resembling to the real charachters...I wonder if next we can maybe see A topless Kate?

I find these figures really nice and very resembling to the real charachters...I wonder if next we can maybe see A topless Kate?

Are you talking figures or more pics!^&grin

Rob

maybe they do the same figure of your Wife or daughter or Mother!!!!

Come on grow up unless you really are 12 years old.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back