Dispatches are up! (4 Viewers)

The eventual demise of the #213.....

....here is the #213.....

Attachments

• Tiger_I_213_sPzAbt503_wreck.jpg
    Tiger_I_213_sPzAbt503_wreck.jpg
    173.6 KB · Views: 156
Above tank have anti-tank mine zirt body coating.... sure is the same one KnC #213 :confused:

Really like the new Xmas release, great theme and detail.

Also the Gray Tiger looks very nice!

May have to sell my limited to 30 pieces New Model Army version and upgrade to this one!

TD

Above tank have anti-tank mine zirt body coating.... sure is the same one KnC #213 :confused:

you are correct; well noted!

i asked the same question too.....

^&grin

Not the same tank. That is a late model tiger (monocular gunsight, commander's cupola with periscopes, zimmerit) with the re-equiped 503 in Normandy in 1944.

Terry

The tiger in the photo did belong to Pz.Abt.503; and possibly Feldwebel Peter Heinl?! maybe the experts can tell us more.....

WOW!{eek3} Fantastic dispatches! I just pre-ordered the Russian "crush the fascists" tank w/ commander...I'm glad I held out for the winter Russian tank....it looks great! Of course it will require infantry support, and those fine looking new Russian troops look up the task! I really like the windswept Bulge Germans as well....I get cold just looking at them!! And how about that gray Tiger! That big cat sure looks sharp and sure is gonna make more than a few folks very happy. Wonderful stuff Andy and team!:smile2:

Joe

Some great looking new Bulge sets as well as the Grey Tiger, I really like the look of the long coated Germans, some very nice poses as well and of course the Grey Tiger ( happy butcher friend I'm sure:)) make some really nice releases for September, I promise you Wayne I'll get some close-ups of the Tiger if it shows up in Chicago:)...Sammy

Thanks Sammy its a beauty alright can't wait to buy it.
Looking forward to the pics to mate.

With the latest Brits Germans & Russians, I have to say K&C has their groove on

Re: The eventual demise of the #213.....

This is not the same tank . The tiger in the picture is a mid-production type Tiger 1 with the smaller cupola. Note that there were many tigers wearing the number 213
guy:)

Re: The eventual demise of the #213.....

This is not the same tank . The tiger in the picture is a mid-production type Tiger 1 with the smaller cupola. Note that there were many tigers wearing the number 213
guy:)

......interesting.....thx {bravo}}

Suddenly the Eastern Front is rolling at us in a tremendous style! Definitely the best dispatches for me this year. That is what I have been waiting for years! Thank you very, very much K&C. Just two little questions: Do the Germans have no "real" MG34s any more? Soviet naval infantry some day? Patience is a virtue!

Best wishes to all

Hetzer

Gotta love that Winter 222 and if i was a betting man, i reckon the 3rd and last version when released will be in a tri-camo European summer paint scheme...

Tom

Having taken a look at the pricing of the Coldstream Guards, I will probably pass or just purchase a couple. Pity.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back